[H] <Goodfellas> 10/12 M (Healer)

Goodfellas are currently recruiting DPS or a healer with dps offspec to fill out our ranks to progress through mythic Nyalotha.

We are currently 10/12 on mythic in just over a month of raiding.

We raid Thursday, Sunday and most Tuesdays from 21:00 - 00:00 game time and sometimes extend raid time if everyone is up for it.

We are a very close team of players and frequently push M+ keys and occasionally pvp together. We are very focused on getting cutting edge before the end of the expansion.

Our raids are pretty crazy with a lot of banter and laughter on Discord outside of pulls, it’s not for the light hearted.

The guild came from Dragonblight Alliance side but we decided to move to Draenor as the player base on Dragonblight was very limited and we wanted to expand our guild to push into nyalotha mythic and form a strong team for pushing Mythic raids in Shadowlands.

A lot of our players are pushing 90-100 overall parses in heroic and we expect our new recruits to be around the same level.

Add me on battlenet if you are interested in joining or having a trial, progress is not vital but I will be checking parses to determine your ability.

Wacki#1972

Cheers

Goodfellas are still recruiting - We are looking for a few last DPS spots for out Mythic progression, Mage and DH especially.
Please contact either Myself or Wacki for more Info
Guijermo#2202 / Wacki#1972

Same as above, now 6/12m, are still recruiting reliable, available, strong dps for our Raid team.
Please Contact Wacki#1972 for more info

Just killed vexiona so 7/12m, now progressing on raden. We are still recruiting 1-2 more dps. Dps with healer offspec would be awesome.

Goodfellas are now 8/12 Mythic after killing Ra-Den, and progressing quickly. We still need 1-2 more reliable, competent DPS for fill our squad. A DPS that can heal as backup would be perfect as well!

We are now 9/12 and now progressing on ilgynoth, we are still recruiting very strong ranged dps and a Demon Hunter .

We are now 10/12 and heading for Carapace, cutting edge is in our sights but we need another big deeps ranged dps to fill our ranks and have a space in our Shadowlands raid team.

Really need another healer in the team. We are progressing on carapace at the moment, got to 3 darkeness in phase 3 on first night of carapace. Add me in game.
wacki#1972

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.