[H] Group of 4 LF Raiding Guild

Hello all,

We are a group of 4 friends currently on Draenor-Horde and we are looking for a new place to call home.

Our classes are

• Monk MW only
  • Priest (Holy) or Hunter BM or Mage
    -DH (Havoc)
    -I myself have alot of classes available (Rogue, Boomie, DH, Priest, Paladin and more)

Ideally we only want to raid 2 nights a week, HC or Mythic we arent too fussed currently 3/8M but its been very taxing on us to get even that due to poor attitude in our current guild.

What we want most is a friendly active atmosphere were we can enjoy the game

thanks for reading and hope to hear from you all

Hey mate, would be cool to have a chat further about your post, feel free to add me on bnet: panyo#21718

:+1:

Hi there! could be that we are what you are looking for, right here on Draenor. W me ingame or add me on bnet, Furtaus#2507

Please add me bud.

Beckmiester#2563

hello, check this link

Hey,
if you are still looking for a guild add me on battlenet.

RedVelvet#21116

Hey Gromlack, our guild is recruiting at the minute if you have had a look around or want a chat with us just let me know.
silkskillz#2367
cheers good luck.

Hey there

We are based on Wildhammer/Thunderhorn

2/8M
8/8Nm
8/8Hc

Hit me up for a chat

Grate#2977

Hey there, I’m the recruitment officer from who are a Horde Guild based on the Magtheridon server. We’re a 8/8HC guild who are looking to grow our raiding team for 8.1. If a server change if something you’d consider then add me on BNET: Riddesu#2266

Hey bud. I’m not gonna tire you out, if you guys are looking for an actual home and not just a raiding guild where you only “see” your “guild” during raiding nights, we should have a chat.

Brainlag 3/8M

Forgo#21806

Hey man ^^ Would love to have a chat with you if you are still looking for a team :slight_smile: Gladi#21504 if you would like to talk :slight_smile:

HI
we are looking to rebuild our guild after some ppl went hardcore - we raid 3 days a week - wed, thur and sun 20:00 - 22:30 and are in need of about 6 friendly raiders for next tier. we are a social small guild that’s looking to grow. (horde)

current 2/8 M

Guild Úndaunted
Character ~ Battletag ~ Role
Shuggiee~ Shugg#21137~ Raid Leader ~ GM

Hello check this out: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-draenor-blessed-6-8m-weekend-guild/12378

Hi there! If you haven’t found a new guild or players yet, please add my btag for a chat.
Angel#21135

hey gromlack. would be great to have a chat with you about your group of friends.

give me a shout on
discord - fink#5821
bnet - htidredneck#1908

Hey there!

I’d like to receive the warcraftlogs from all playable characters from all players if possible. You can also just mention their names and I could do the search myself.

Check out our forum post below for more info.

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

Are you guys from scandinavia? If you are we have a perfect guild for you guys

Hi !
Please ping me if interested! Panzer#2979

We raid 2x per week, on Thrusdays and Sundays 21:00 to 00:00.
Currently 4/8M !
Let me know if interested in more details!