[H] Healer looking for a raiding guild

I’m a discipline priest looking for a raiding guild to do Heroic raids with, and possibly mythics, I dabbled a bit in raiding at the start of BFA, but haven’t raided in WoW since. I have completed the current tier savage raids in FF14 with a static group.

I won’t be able to raid on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. And I would prefer to only raid 1-2 days per week because I will also be raiding in FF14 whose raids are releasing at the same time as those of WoW.

Further more switching to holy priest is of course an option if that is preferred(I will need to get used to that spec though) and possibly also to shadow priest, but I rather stay as a healer which is what I have the most experience with and is also my role in FF14.

EDIT: Also, you can contact me on discord if you think your guild would be a good fit for me Bisnesspirate#9890

Hi, we might be what you are looking for in terms of 1 day raids which are planned for Sunday’s 18:00 - 22:00 server time. Plan is to build a tight knit group starting with normal raid before moving onto heroic. We’ve got quite a few members now but still looking for healers (and dps)

Got more info here including info on how to get in contact if you have any questions. [H] <Epochal> One day weekend raid (N/HC), looking to build close knit group - #2 by Mercise-draenor Good luck with the search!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.