[H] Healer Looking for new Mythic raiding guild

Hello

I am looking for a new Mythic team to join for the new Battle for Dazar’Alor raid. I have raided every expansion with WotLK as my only break from WoW and been a main healer since Cata where I played Rdruid and have been playing Rdruid since with Hpala and Rsham as alts. I raided at least one tier of every xpac mythic (or the equivalent of) as my Rdruid and Hpala/prot.

This xpac I have leveled and geared all healers to at least a HC raid standard and have learned all classes to be able to play at Mythic level. For Uldir I swapped healer as needed (sometimes swapping to Boomie) for each fight depending on what the raid team needed most allowing easy progression through Uldir HC however we weren’t able to push into Mythic as we had a sub-20 numbers problem and trouble recruiting. I have played Hpala and Priest (both speccs) mainly this xpac but I have kept my Rdruid at a high ilvl as well.

Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Bulldozin
Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Zhugeliang
Pala: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Divinitum

I have a Monk and Shaman at 120 and heroic ready but not mythic ready but I am able to play and gear these characters as needed for the team comp

I am very flexible on raid times and dates and don’t have any restrictions on raid days.

A good mythic plus team in the guild would sweeten the deal as well as I like to push M+ as much as possible at least a +10 on each char each week during progression raiding.

If you are interested in picking up a versatile healer than can play any class at a mythic level and can play 24/7 then drop a message and I’ll hit you up in game.

Thanks, Bulldozin

Hey Bulldozin,

You sound perfect for what we’re after. We’re currently after somebody who is playing Shaman/Holy Priest/Druid to complete our healing squad for Dazar’alor.

We’ve got a recruitment post here: Pls delete thread

Or if you’d rather a more personal chat, hit me up on Battle Net @ Guge21866

Hope to speak to you at some point.
Guge

Hey dude!

You can take a look at our guild, the post is here:

We also have some guys pushing keys (currently done +15 in time with some guildies)

You can add one of the guys in the post to have a talk with them.

See ya,

Foocil

Hi mate,

I know you would have a good home with us here at DISNEY AND DOTS!

Drop me a message in game or Discord.

Discord: benathon#5103
BNET: Ben#26497

Hey Bulldozin, we are looking for another healer to join us, even though it says 1/8 mythic i’m glad to tell you we are actually 2/8 mythic. Here is a link to a longer post but we raid on a tues thurs and sunday 21:00 till 24:00ish, we are a friendly bunch and are wanting to try get regular mythic’s we are open to any questions and work well as a team and help eachother. I’m Suzu#2933 but feel free to message anyone else on the link below, I do hope to hear from you soon! Please delete mods

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.