[H] Healing Priest and Mage looking for active raiding guild

Hey all,

We’re two brothers from the UK looking for an active raiding guild. We’ve been playing on and off since Vanilla. We can play/raid every day and are keen to progress through the raids and become core members of your guild.

We’ve had a late start to Shadowlands so we’re currently at heroic ilvl gear but working our way through mythics.

We’re looking for a guild that likes to hang out and have fun times on discord voice chat, including outside of raid nights.

If we sound like a good fit, feel free to drop a message here. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hey man, feel free to check our guild to see if it fits your schedule and if this is something you’d want to be going for:

All info is available on the link. If you’re interested feel free to contact any of us on our Btags!

Thanks and even if we’re not the guild for you, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hey there! Im Ally Co - GM of the guild Resonant :smiley:

We are a friendly bunch of guys and girls that likes a bit of banter and a laugh on disc most nights, we are currently progressing though HC at our own pace but wanting to jump into mythic as soon as. we are looking for both your classes right now to join our team :slight_smile:

we raid Thursday and Sunday 8ST to 23ST

if you want a chat or ask any more my Bnet is Allyssi#2111 or discord Allyssi#4054

hope you find whwat your looking for!

regards
Ally x

Hello there and happy new year! Read our post and if it piques your interest let me know! :slight_smile:

Hey mate, seen you have a few replies already so not sure if your still looking, if so our guild are recruiting a few extra members!

We need a healer and some dps message me in-game if you like my battletag is Tricky#21141

Hi we are currently looking for more peeps. Active guild see here for more

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.