[H] Kazzak duo LF new player friendly raiding guild

We’re a couple looking for a new player friendly raiding guild that is already raiding once week. I myself play two characters with 3/10 M exp but my duo is very new and is learning the game. So we would like to join a guild that is currently doing heroic or still does hc farm nights to help with learning the raid and the game in general.

Cozy guild with balanced group of people that does pve content regularly would be great!

Hey there, we’re a new guild on Draenor who are looking for people to join us for m+
We don’t have much raiding progression but hopefully we’ll start raiding soon once we have the people :smiley:
Feel free to read about us and get in touch, we would love to welcome you both!

[H] <The Petite Feet> New Draenor Guild is Recruiting!

Hello you sound right up our alley but we’d only be willing to look for Kazzak guilds, gl with recruitment!

1 Like

Good luck with your search!!

1 Like

Hi. It would be good to talk to you and see what you’re after.
Coalescence- Kazzak has mythic raids (Thur/Sun) with 2/10 progress. But also a social heroic raid on a Monday (Currently 7/10 heroic progress) and lots of people for mythic plus and general fun in the game.

We couldn’t fit you both in the raid team at the moment, but it might be a nice place for your duo to learn the game a bit more (including the social raid) and if interested then potentially join the main raid team when there’s a bit a more experience?

If any of that sounds interesting you can get me in game Rainbow#2194 or on discord Rainbow#8395

Hi there
Check the link below.
It’s a no pressure environment we are heavily into involving all members of the community raiders or socials, so we may be what you are after.

1 Like

Hey there! I think our guild might be what you and your partner are looking for. We are mostly a raiding guild, currently rebuilding our mythic team, however we have a community run on hc every Friday and everyone is welcome as long as they are around 205ilvl and willing to listen to calls. We do not mind what class or spec you play as long as you have fun :slight_smile: We do a little bit of everything, we have people who like to push mythic keys and we have some pvp events as well. Please feel free to add me on bnet (Celaena#21320) and chat a bit more if you are interested :slight_smile: