[H] [Kazzak] Warlock 10/10 Hc 1/10 M Looking for raiding guild

I’m looking for a guild that has a stable rooster and wants to progress on mythic and maybe do weekly dungeons.
My experience is mostly of heroic but i have had roughly 20 try on the eye on mythic on a pug where we got into the second intermission, though i did play on an alt that’s a paladin tank.
During CN i did get to 5/10 and joined a guild on progression on Stone legion generals where we got into the final phase.
I’m always looking to improve as that is the only way forward to get better so if i ever do something wrong i want to be called out or even benched if i keep screwing up as it’s not on an individual progression and is on a guild/group progression.
i’m from Sweden and i would say i have a decent mic and have the possibility of raiding every day.

Edit: currently in one so igonore

hi we are looking for the last few dps in for mythic progress give me a message if u wanne talk

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-draenor-order-of-immortal-dawn-1010-hc/311149/2

Hello, Guldone!
I represent Healer problem guild on Draenor.
Healer problem was founded at the end of BFA and reinforced recently with a a group of old friends experienced in mythic raiding. We are bound by ambition to build a strong core of focused players for mythic progression while valuing players over the progress itself. We offer a mature, fun and caring, yet focused environment, with respect to real life responsibilities.
At the moment we are looking for a couple friendly but committed players to complete our mythic team.
[It looks like you have experience and aspirations we are looking for.

If you are willing for realm swap, we would like to see you among us, and hope that our guild will match your search criteria too.
Please check our recruitment post for more info: [H] Healer problem - Recruiting raiders and socials
If you have any questions, please contact me here, or via Battletag Lawura#2369 or Discord Cheyanna#5202

Hi there!

We would like to have you with us for “zug zug” on Wednesday and Thursday.

Outzydaz is recruiting Mythic raiders! 10/10HC 4/10M.

All jokes aside if you can commit and server swap to stormscale we might be exactly what your looking for.

If not, all the best and thank you for your time!

Outzydaz

Hello, maybe you will like this