[H] [Kazzak] Warlock LF mythic raiding guild

Hello,

I’ve played WoW on and off since release and quit the game for a few expansions after Wrath of the lich king because my guild disbanded. Played a bit of BFA but didn’t really enjoy it, but now i’m back to blast this expansion. AOTC is all i’ve managed so far mostly because the guild I transferred to disbanded after achieving AOTC.

I’m looking for a long term and stable guild with mythic raiding experience, casual enough to keep it fun, but serious enough to always seek improvement and who will give their 100% a couple of nights a week.

Raid availability :
(Realm Time)
Sunday (20:30 - 02:00)
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday (20:00 - 02:00)
Thursday (20:30 - 02:00)

Cheers!

Hey, take a look at Coalescence (on Kazzak) and see what you think, we raid 20:00 to 23:00 Thursday and Sunday. You can get me on discord Rainbow#8395.

Check this, we need 1 more lock

Hi Kazzath,

Whilst i know you are currently on Kazzak if your willing to transfer we would love to have you in a place here you can call home.

Please have a read of our post below and let us know if it interests you.
Ill leave my battle net should you want to have a chat further.
Psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody

Hey man,

I just recently transferred my chars to Kazzak and I’d rather not spend more money on transfers.

But thanks for the offer mate

Hey,

We’re looking for additional DPS for raid team. 2/10m atm, raiding Thurs and Sunday 20:30-23:30 server time. Add me on disc Casey#4230 if it sounds like a good fit.