[H] LF casual or aotc raiding guild

Hi,
I’m currently looking for a guild for my havoc DH and warlock. I like to play both but play mostly on the dh. DH has 251 ilvl and warlock has 244 ilvl.

I started play wow at the start of shadowlands but only did a bit of raiding during last patch and did lfr all patches. So don’t have a lot of raiding experience but want to try start raiding again. Looking for a casual guild or a guild that goes for aotc. Not really looking for mythic guild. Prefer a guild that starts raiding a bit later in the evening like 20.30/21.00.

Also playing mythic+ so any guild that does that too would be nice.

Currently on Tarren Mill but any server is good. I’m willing to use a server transfer if the guild seems nice.

Hello! I don’t know if you’d be interested in us, we’re Raiders of Rohan, a casual raiding guild who raids to heroic level, and aims for ahead of the curve for each tier, if you’re interested in a chat you can contact myself or a couple of my officers on:

Discord: pynnoj#0562
Bnet: correlia#1810

Discord: Dispare#0246
Bnet:GillRLister#2569

Discord: Omatic#8537
Bnet :Omatic#2979

Look forward to hearing from you! <3

Hi there. I run a casual raiding guild on Tarren Mill. We were established in 2007 on the realm on Lightbringer but, in the last month, have transferred over to Tarren Mill. Unfortunately due to the current block on guilds being able to transfer, we had to set up a brand new guild (of the same name). This hasn’t caused any problems though, as the majority of our members transferred with us.

We are a social guild with members who have busy lives and just want to have fun when it comes to playing WoW. Some of us raid, some of us do M+, some collect achievements or mounts or battle pets - some do all or a combination of these things.

We raid twice a week, Wednesday 21:00 to 23:30 server time, and Friday 21:30 to midnight server time.

We cannot guarantee AotC, and we do not aim to run Mythic raids.

We take our time progressing through normal, then on to heroic. We are a casual raiding guild, we don’t have any attendance requirements (other than, if you sign up, you turn up and attend for the full duration, plus a gear level requirement).

Members can attend raids regardless of their guild rank or how often they can play or attend, or how much experience they have.

We also have a busy M+ scene - partly organised in an ad-hoc manner in-guild and partly via our dedicated M+ discord channels. We usually have an event on a Monday evening where mentored groups can experience M+ at a low level, without any pressure to time anything, just to get used to routes and tactics.

If you’d like to learn more about us, please see our realm post: