[H] LF Guild

Hi fellow Draenorians (is that word) long time wow player here since vanillia off and on mostly been a social/casual player had some raid expereince back in WOTLK/Cata days.

Mainly played Alliance but sadly on a dead server these days (Doomhammer) and many of my friends have now left the game so I find myself increasingly flying solo in this dangerious and uncertain times.

What I am looking for:

• Social interaction/opportunities to make new friends

• Supportive community willing to help out with gearing and M+ etc

• A guild that would be described as “small and friendly”.

• Mature players who understand that we all have a life outside WoW.

• English speaking (sadly my personal languge skills dont extend beyond this).

• Happy to accept a “boat load” of ALTS as I am a self diagnosed Altoholic.

What I’m not looking for:

• Min/Maxers.

• Huge focus on progression raiding.

• Massive faceless guild with no real social interaction.

If this resonates with any guilds on Draenor drop a reply below or poke my on discord @ thrashlisaro#6539 or bnet @ thrashlisaro2627

Hi there. From your description I think we’d be a perfect fit for you. Please check us out and judge for yourself

Would love to have a chat with you if you end up being interested :slight_smile:

Hi there! If you are still looking for a home, i think we might be what you are looking for - [H] <Phøenix> - [12/12 HC - Relaxed Normal & HC Raids, M+ and Social Events]

We like to consider ourselves more of a family rather then just a guild… a place with a unique atmoshphere where we can have fun and relax at the end of a busy day so feel free to poke us if you are interested <3.

if u are still looking send me a pm :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.