(H) LF Mature Players Who Are Losing The Will To WoW

Hello, we are <On Cooldown> Draenor (H)

The guild For mature players fed up with pugs, elitists and guilds that promise the World!

We have created a Virtual Life away from all the pressures of real life, a family feel guild all on first name terms who play for FUN!

We are all up for getting old achievements and old raids, with a side order of BFA raiding, and Mythic +

" A Wipe A night is Better with Mates" because we accept wiping can be part of the experience.

As we’re a renewed Guild, future plans include…

A guild Reroll/Levelling Project which will run 2 Weekly - In other words we’ll lvl as a guild - running dungeons maybe some PVP - and then maybe Old School Raids when we get there!

Mythic+ Runs and Some Cheeky Raiding!!

Old raids, new raids, achievements and collections.

All of us in the guild have real life commitments, so we understand all that, join in when you can :slight_smile:

What We are Looking For…

Mature people who would like to give us a go and let us restore your faith in the WoW Community.

Nervous Raiders - don’t raid - hate Pugs - we’ll get you there! Hey it only costs cartoon gold if we wipe right?

Re-rollers - New Players - Old Players - Altoholics. Give us a shout especially the ‘old’, people over 40, (makes some of us officers feel young), come grow and invest in us so we can invest in you!

Good Attitude - GSOH - are required

Not sure what else to say, but if you want to try a guild where all your opinions are valued, please give us a shot!

Our Motto is " For Poops N Giggles" "Its Happy Hour Every Hour" "BRB wife/ husband Aggro" and ofc "Give us a Res!"

So if we sound like your cup of tea, pint of ale, glass of wine or a cheeky cocktail…look us up!!

/w Me or any of the officers of the guild in game if you have any questions and for a short interview if we sound like your thing!strong text

3 Likes

Had some lovely peeps join us in our first few days!! so stop by for a chat and find out what were all about!!

Hey ! I would be interested. Have looked for a guild like that. My btag is Kplx91#2217 . Add me and lets chat !

Update Had some great peeps join us but on the lookout for more!!1

Raid nights going forward will be Mon/Thurs - Progression , Sunday/Funday for Alts/Gear etc

Looking at PvP as well and all sorts of Fun stuff!!

Drop by for Beer and Kebabs!!

Merry Xmas!!!

It’s like you are reading my mind. Zadkiel#1549 - I feel the community is sometimes awful. I have had people being kicked out of regular dungeons for not being a good dps and such. Never voted yes since we were doing fine anyways.

The elitism sometimes…

I do aim to play PvP a lot but am down for raids and mythics as well.

Sounds interesting. I used to be pretty hardcore/elitist and hit stuff really hard, but now I’m old and in the past couple of years I’ve just been after something casual with the odd raid once in a while. I can’t play on a strict schedule anymore, but if you need me and I’m around I’ll definitely join.

Resumé below:
31 Years old
Have a Realm First! Obsidian Slayer (25) from 2008
Pretty chill and versatile DPS with multiple toons
Last raid I did was Blackrock Foundry
Last Heroic I did was Blackwing Decent and Firelands (No Mythic back then)
I still know how to not stand in fire
I can hit things hard and know how to listen/read up on tactics
I usually bring my own flasks.

I have no clue if joining guilds is a cross-realm thing now, which probably says more about me than you, but let me know if you can use someone like me.

Thanks,
Tea

Hey your both welcome to have a look hit me up in game Agincourt#2990 or just see whos online!!

Are you still recruiting?

Will be dropping a whisper in game later! :slight_smile:

Always Recruiting players with the right mindset!!!1 look me or any of of us up in game!!!

Agincourt#2990

Hi, are you still looking for players, you sound like what I am looking for

The Guild died, Lots of peeps quit and a few like myself just play classic now! Good Luck finding a home!