[H] LF newbie friendly guild

Me (26, Resto/Ele Shaman) and my girlfriend (23, Warlock) are looking for a newbie friendly Guild on EU-Draenor Horde.

We’re almost level 60 and want to play Dungeons, M+, Raids and PvP in a relaxed environment with friendly people who don’t mind beginners and could teach us a thing or two. I have been playing WoW on and off for a long time, but haven’t experienced the recent expansions. She hasn’t hit max level before, so everything is new to her, but she is eager to learn.

Battle.net: Shishigami#2588, Osiya#2534

We appreciate any responses :slight_smile:

Hello Starsonlol!

Lusting on Trash may well be a good fit for you both. If you’re not keen to jump straight into heroic raiding, we’re hoping to start ‘social raids’ on Saturdays to clear CN normal. :slight_smile:

You can check out our full recruitment post below. Contact info can be found there too!

Hey there,

We at would be happy to have you both :). We raid twice weekly and are very active in terms on m+ and socially. We are very relaxed and are a family friendly guild.
We would be happy to teach you anything you aren’t sure off :slight_smile:

Feel free to add me on discord for a chat :slight_smile: Elfilda#9187 or my battle net is Petrova#2255

Hi there. If you’re still looking I think we’d be a great fit for you.
Would love to have a chat with you both if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Feel free to add me on Discord; Nerz#2932

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.