[H] Looking for a decent raiding guild!

Hi!
My name is Kevin, and i started playing wow again about 3 months ago after a break since Wotlk!
Im 26 years old and a down on earth kinda a guy!
Im looking for a decent raiding guild that atleast has normal on farm, and pretty deep in heroic!
I got a Blood DK / Shadow Priest / Rogue, which is pretty decent geared all around!

Hit me up on @ Osiris#22454 if you need someone like me!

Hey there!

My guild Moments is a 2 night raiding guild (thur/mon 19:30-22:30) with social and friendly enviroment, and we are looking for dps :slight_smile: Our progress is 8/8 hc BoD and 1/2hc CoS atm. We also have people doing some mythics everyday!
So if changing faction isnt an issue would love to hear from you!

Zicci#2637

Hi.

Please add me Sala#2895

Let us have chat.

Cheers

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING Any interest in mythic raiding or you just set with heroic progress?

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus.

Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers!! :sunglasses:

Hey.

Skully :skull: from Draenor EU is a new guild created by mythic ready players.
We are currently building our core raid grp, and therefor looking for pretty much all classes. You don’t need to have the same progress as us.
We prefer to raid Wednesday and Sunday between 19.30-23.00. The raiding times can be changed a bit, but we are not going to raid earlier than 19.30 and later than 23.00 and during progress we might be able to raid Thursday as well if everyone is available.

Our only requirements for raiders is that you need to have a mic and be able to speak on discord, since there is fights were communication from everyone is important.

For more info you can add my BattleTag: Klepto#2550 or send me a message on Discord: klepto#8354

Hi there! I just thought I’d link you our recruitment, give us a shout if you’re interested! :slight_smile:

Current Progress: BoD 6/9HC, CoS 2/2N

Raiders of Rohan (Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar) is a social raiding guild committed to relaxed progression and a friendly, yet focused atmosphere. We know that everyone has responsibilities outside the game, such as jobs, school, children etc. =) As such, we understand that people may sometimes miss raids due to prior engagements or emergencies. All we ask is that, when you are in the raid, that you’re focused on the raid. We expect our raiders and trialists to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as supply their own potions. Flasks and food are provided by the guild.

Raid days:
Wednesdays 8PM-11PM (server time)
Sundays 8PM-11PM (server time)
Invites go out 10 minutes prior to start time.

We are recruiting all classes, but are currently especially interested in Shadow Priests, Shaman and any tank besides Blood DK. Trials last 2-4 weeks.

As this is a social Guild, there’s always something going on during the offdays! We run multiple Mythic+ runs per week and our Discord is always active. We also organize special Guild events sometimes, like achievement runs, transmog competitions and more! =)

If you have any questions, or you would like to join RoR, please contact either: Awriel (Amanda#2105), Dispare (GillRLister#2659) or Kawari (Jem#2368)

:pizza: Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

Are you either of these two?

• A committed raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

-------------------- FOR RAIDERS 3/9M --------------------

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for a reliable main tank + dpsers who are excited to progress on Mythic, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We also welcome healers with a decent dps offspec they are willing to swap to; we don’t have main healing spots.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

-------------------- FOR SOCIALS & M+ --------------------
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!