[H] Looking for a raiding guild

Hi Everyone,

Returning player looking to find a new home for Dragonflight. Happy to transfer to whichever realm but would like to stay on Horde.

I’m a 25 year old lad from England, I raid-led briefly at the beginning of Shadowlands with a bunch of friends who transferred over from private servers but a lot of players ended up disliking the expansion which led to disbanding the guild.

I’m looking to find a raiding guild where I can just be an ordinary member and chill out, I have a pretty flexible schedule as I’m able to raid anywhere between 18:00-00:00 UK time on any day asides from Saturday’s. I would prefer to join a two day raiding guild. I have multiple AOTC’s and looking to dabble into Mythic Raiding but this isn’t a necessity at this time.

Looking to play both Hunter and Evoker (DPS) throughout the expansion.

Able to show logs or answer any questions, feel free to add me on discord to discuss further (:

az#0069

Hey mate! Looking for a guild? You found it.

We have a Horde guild on Ragnaros where you’d be welcome to join!! We have a newish guild that’s already around the 40 member mark and we are recruiting every role, everyone is still saying they’ll change to this or that anyway in usual pre expansion fashion. Mostly we’d like to add maybe a healer and some DPSers to our raid roster, and everyone who is fun in general to the guild.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A Horde guild on Ragnaros we will start raiding day one of DF. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+ and messing around with prepatch.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST, Mon/Thu. Two short and sweet raids a week.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too. I personally push keys a bit, going from just getting KSM early to some seasons actually getting a decent score, mostly on my prot pala, occasionally on my hunter,

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

[H] Draenor - Aether Collective - is a guild that was formed at the start of shadowlands with the goal of achieving AotC in a fun raiding environment. Because we enjoyed what we started and wanted to progress further we went on to try and get into Mythic Castle Nathria and then in 9.1, Sanctum of Domination. For Dragonflight we will be strictly sticking to Normal and Heroic raid difficulties, we won’t be touching Mythic. Our goal is set to achieve AotC.

What we offer:

• A guild where everyone strives to improve.
  • An environment where you can challenge and enjoy yourself.
  • An officer team you can feel comfortable approaching with questions and issues.

What we expect:

• To have good attendance, especially during heroic progression (we understand exceptions are needed sometimes, always notify an Officer in advance where possible).
  • To be able to accept constructive criticism.
  • The ability to prioritise understanding and learning the boss’s mechanics and then focusing on damage.
  • The desire to improve and extract the maximum potential out of your class/spec.

Schedule:

We are raiding 2 days a week. The days we raid are Wednesday and Thursday. Raids start at 19:45 and end at 23:00 CEST (Allow time for the occasional “okay one last pull, it’s so close to dying!”).

If this sounds like anything you would be interested in you can contact me on Discord - Peach#7536

Added you on discord, let’s chat ^^

Hi, there mate, if you didn’t find your guild yet, let’s chat! :slight_smile:

Hey Noraa!

Our goals might be too “hardcore” for you but please have a look anyway at our post and see what you think about our goals:

If it’s interesting, please add my details so we can have a chat :slight_smile:
Take care!