[H] Looking for guild on Draenor x2

Hi I’m looking for a guild on Draenor for me and a friend. Long story short is that our current guild is dying and people are only seemingly coming on for raids. We both have Mythic experience being 2/8. Ultimately what we’re looking for is an active community where we can progress through mythic raids as well as doing Mythic + content regularly. I know that it’s winding down towards the end of 8.0.1 and that wow is hitting it’s stalemate stage but we both enjoy the game still and looking to be well prepared for when 8.1 hits with a guild that’s planning on going the distance.

Please leave your btags so that I can add you or forward a link to your forum post. I look forward to hearing from you.

We are always looking for good people :wink: But we are alliance. if no issue?

Hey Mannidin

We are looking for a few players to make up the last few number we need and we are 2/8M progressing Zek’voz il love to have a chat and go from there. A bit of info, we are based on Draenor we raid wed and sun 8:00pm-23:00pm server time there are people on most nights chatting TMF has been active for over 2 years and we have been a steady guild if we peek some interest let me know

Guild website:www. themanyfewhorde. enjin .com

Btag Info
Angelreeper#21136

Kind Regards Phil

Hello there!

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

T H U N D E R is at same stage of progression as you, also run M+ and still enjoying the game but are needing fresh blood for reasons you’ve already outlined and you both would be most welcome.

Our Raid times are 21:00-00:00 and Wed, Fri & Sunday and our guild recruitment post is here [H] T H U N D E R - Late evening raiders. Please contact Narce [Adda6#2711] if you’d like to find out more about us.

Heya, no long walls of text here, Detox has just embarked on Mythic and we need a couple more to make sure we always make the 20 man cap whilst being considerate for real life and things that happen in there that throw shades on signups. We raid on Monday and Wednesday from 8st to 11st.

Feel free to add me on bnet if you want a longer rundown, mortaugh#2362

Hello mate we’re a Draenor guild called Rewind just getting back together for 8.1 and we’re recruiting for a mythic roster as well as members to participate in Mythic+. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. Currently farming heroics while we build a team add me on Cryogenics1#1580 if you’re interested!

Hello,

I’m an officer from Top Notch, a 2 night a week 4/8M raiding guild. Thursday/Sunday 9-12 ST. Add me if interested, JackHerb#2724

Hi Mannidin
If you and your friend willing to change realm, Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink:

Hi Mannidin,

We are still actively raiding and are looking for more people to ensure we have all in guild raid activities. Outside of raid our members are altoholics, so there’s Always Something to do :slight_smile:

More info about us:

Good luck in your guildhunting and I hope you’de consider us.