[H] looking for social 21h+ CEST heroic raiding guild

Hi,
My wife and I have recently moved in Ireland from France and are looking for a social guild, in order to continue raiding and improve our english.
We started new caracters on Ragnaross but it seems this server is mainly populated with people located on est (early raid schedules)

We can play starting 20h Irish Time (21 cest) to be sure our childs are sleeping.

We mainly have Heroic xp (few mythic for myself)

Maybe it’s too soon to join a guild (maybe not), but would there be advise for the server where we should land ?

Thanks !

Hi Arth,

I’m afraid I cannot advice you on which realm to land. I would however be interested in having a chat with you and your wife to see if Synfull on Dragonblight-EU would be a suitable place for you.

We’re mainly a social guild, but aim for curve every raidtier. Our current progression is 9/10hc. Raiding days or Tuesday and Thursday from 21:00 to 23:00 servertime. Besides the raiding-nights we have a social night a week where we do alt runs, pvp, M+, transmog runs, or games outside of wow. Other nights are usually filled with leveling and the (very) regular M+ run.

If you’re interested in the guild, please check our website; www(.)synfull-guild(.)com. Please feel free to add me on battlenet to arrange a chat if you think the guild might be a nice place for you both!

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

Hello,

Please take a look :slight_smile:

Hi Arth

You can add me on Discord: Antionette#8339 if you care for a chat :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you for your answers.
I see Draenor is a full realm. Are there any difficulties with queing to connect after patch release?

Thanks Sharmand but we want to go for the Horde.

No worries at all. Best of luck finding a suitable guild!