[H] Mage LF Raiding Guild

Hello there.

I decided to come back to horde after the guild i was in quited the game so the character i ‘apply’ is low on ilvl but i’m working on it since i dinged 120 yesterday . My main : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/Ezelia .

This expansion my raiding experience is 1/8m since the guild i was in was ‘for fun mostly’ .
I’m 25 and if it matters in legion my raiding experience was 6/11m.
I’m looking for a friendly guild with a good attitude which wants to have fun but at the same time have some decent progression.
I’m able to raid On Monday,Wednesday,Saturday,Sunday.

If you are interested feel free to leave a comment here or send me a message Telyna#2589 . Thank you!

Happy new year! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.