[H] MW Monk LF Guild

Hello there!

Thanks for dropping by and checking my post!
I’m returning player who recently got back in WoW after roughly a year long break from the game. Currently, I’m looking for guild that is finishing heroic Uldir or recently started mythic progression there.

My character is currently i370, with some HC/M+ gear mix on it. However I feel that I’m not ready for full head-on rush into high mythic progression as I really need to tune up my performance and get some logs analysis done for my class.

Anyway, I will be happy to chat with anyone who is interested in me. Please drop the link to your guild’s recruitment thread below and I will be happy to check it out.

Cheers and happy holidays!

Hello there !

My name is Willem , i’m the GM of Indomitable on Tarren Mill and would love to have a chat with you !

Please check the post out down below and if interested do add me for a chat :slight_smile:

Hey there, please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Hey mate, check us out

Feel free to add me on BNET: panyo#21718

:+1:

ho-ho-ho

we are Honorbound - Moonglade and we looking MW monk!

watch our video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV06199SP9c and if you interested add me to btag: decrakass#2249

Hey Red, I’ll be honest here, I’ve love to throw you in the deep end because we have a great RL to teach you to swim :smiley:

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey, i’m recruiting for Hi Goat on Tarren Mill, we’re in need of a MW Monk, we’re an established guild with a history back when thottbott was a thing. We’re currently at 6/8M and raid Wed/Sun/Mon 20 - 23.30
You can find us at:

higoat(.)org [For an actual description]

and my battletag is KliDreen#2921