[H] M+/social/raid guild recruiting! New/returning players welcome!

<Not Dead Yet> are looking for more friendly people to bolster our ranks! :slight_smile:

Our guild is all about being chilled out, friendly and helpful while progressing with whatever aspects of the game you’re most interested in!

If you are a new/returning player you will be able to benefit from having plenty of people in the guild who will be able to help you out with any questions you have about the game and gearing up at 120. We welcome any friendly people from all backgrounds and lifestyles.

What we do
We have a raid team that raids heroic 2 nights a week (Tues/Thurs) and are in the process of setting up a second team to run normal for some chilled out casual raiding.
We run LOTS of M+ keys of various levels and have a dedicated Discord channel for organising them at all times of day!
We have several people who love a bit of PvP.
There are plenty of pet and mount collectors in the guild ready to swap stories of their favorite mounts/pets dropping or show off their collections!
We have monthly social events where we hang out and have fun doing things like achievement runs, transmog fun runs and play games!
We have players that play other games outside of WoW and group up in those games
We use Discord to keep in touch, make announcements and have a laugh even when we can’t be online in game.

If any of that sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord ( Tea003#8087 ) or in game ( Tea003#2501 ) for a chat!

1 Like

We are still looking for more friendly people to join us! So if you enjoy raiding or M+ or just a bit of fun banter, get in touch!

Updated guild info, give me a shout using the details above if you’d like to chat and I’ll answer any questions you have about our happy wee guild! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.