[H] Not Fast Just Furious - Social

I’m a ilvl 179 resto druid and want to join. Have space for me? :slight_smile:

i will contact you in game

Hey! i’m a Warlock interested in raiding :slight_smile:

I’ve mained warlock since tbc so plenty of raid experience

Zombie#2697

hi i sent you a bnet friend request

Hi I’m paladin 199ret and 195 holy looking for a new guild 3/10hc exp add me on discord if interested joHn#3141 thanks

hi, i sent you an in game mail as you were not online

Ok no im at work at the min but feel free to add me on discord joHn#3141

For our Raid Team:

Tanks - Currently full and not recruiting for raiding
Healers - Currently full and not recruiting for raiding
DPS - Currently full and not recruiting for raiding

Anyone interested in joining as a back up for raids, for mythic+ or if you like the social aspect of the game and want to make new friends are welcome to join regardless of Raid Team availability.

For our Raid Team:

Tanks - Recruiting an experienced tank willing to tank raids and m+ keys

Anyone interested in joining as a back up for raids, for mythic+ or if you like the social aspect of the game and want to make new friends are welcome to join regardless of Raid Team availability.

For our Raid Team:

Tanks - Recruiting an experienced tank willing to tank raids and m+ keys

Hi, I’m a tank (current main paladin 209 ilvl, monk alt 193 ilvl) looking to switch guilds since my current one is basically all cliques and it’s getting kinda tiresome.

You can contact me in bnet Guybrash#2206.

hi, bnet friend request sent

For our Raid Team:

For our Raid Team:

DPS - Recruiting a WW Monk

For our Raid Team:

Healers - Recruiting a MW Monk
DPS - Recruiting a WW Monk

Anyone interested in joining as a back up for raids, for mythic+ or if you like the social aspect of the game and want to make new friends are welcome to join regardless of Raid Team availability

For our Raid Team:

Healers - Recruiting a Mistweaver Monk
DPS - Recruiting a Demon Hunter

Anyone interested in joining as a back up for raids, for mythic+ or if you like the social aspect of the game and want to make new friends are welcome to join regardless of Raid Team availability

For our Raid Team:

Healers - Recruiting a Mistweaver Monk
DPS - Recruiting a Demon Hunter

For our Raid Team:

Healers - Recruiting
DPS - Recruiting

For our Raid Team:

Healers - Recruiting
DPS - Recruiting

For our Raid Team:

Healers - Recruiting
DPS - Recruiting