[H] Old player returning to the game looking for a relaxed environment

I’ve played WoW all the way up to WotLK, during which I quit for many years. Now I came back to see how the game has changed, and I enjoy it very much. My main is a rogue, although I plan on leveling up my alts soon.

I’m looking a guild which values good atmosphere and group activities over constant push for high content raiding. Due to my real life duties there may be some difficulties with me being able to keep a regular raiding schedule. But I’m always willing to have a relaxed dungeon experience or just group up for other activities so that I don’t have to just constantly feel alone.

I’m currently on Dragonblight but I’m willing to transfer over to a bigger server for a good community. Thank you for all responses.

1 Like

Hey there, I know we are over on Draenor, but Perfidy [H] <Perfidy> Social/Community-Focused Guild, Seeking Members For Chill Times! are a new guild that may appeal to you. Hit me up on the contacts listed there if you are interested, or on Farhago#2288 - Thanks for reading! :blush:

Hi there,

And welcome back. take a look at this and lat me know what you think of it.
and enjoy yourself

Hello and welcome back to the game :slight_smile:

< Core Elite > on Tarren Mill is an upcoming, newer guild focused on creating a place where players can enjoy all aspects of the game in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.

Our goal for Shadowlands along with 2 night raiding is M+ , alts and mog runs to RbGs, with no previous exp in any area needed. All are welcome to join and members are able to pick and choose what they want to participate in.

If this sounds of any interest to you, or you have any questions please feel free to add me on alpha#2296

hey :slight_smile: we’re currently looking to build our raid team for Shadowlands, we’re on Twisting Nether but here’s our recruitment post if you’re interested.

Hi Setithe,

I am the GM of Strange Loop, a horde guild on Draenor. We’re a friendly group of older players, mostly active in the evenings due to IRL responsibilities. We raid Saturday 21-23:00ST, amongst other activities like M+, transmog runs etc.

If this sounds like your thing, add me on bnet (Syngian#2541) or Discord (Syngian#0781). You can also look us up on RaiderIO if you would like links to our website and ethos.

Last Rites are currently in a rebuild stage, after taking a little break after The Eternal Palace. We’re looking for some nice, positive people to join our roster ready for Shadowlands. We are a family friendly guild and very community based. Our main aim is to progress through the end-game content at a steady pace, all while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way! That doesn’t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously. But, we do feel that a large section of the WoW community in recent years, emphasize putting progress above all else . We’d like to get the kills, while maintaining the close knit community of friends that we are. As of right now, we’re mainly doing M+/Heroic clears while we continue to build our core raid team for SL.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Days are under review and subject to change for Shadowlands.

As of right now our progress is:
N’AL 12/12 HC
Mythic EP 5/8M
Heroic COS 2/2
Mythic BOD 3/9
Mythic Uldir 2/8

Role open to raid teams:
Tank - Closed
Melee - 4/7
Ranged - 4/7
Healer - 2/4

If you are interested in being a part of our community and raid team then please don’t hesitate to contact us on discord or in game:
@[LR]ShaunShroud
ShaunStewart#2220 - Community Manager.
@DanielleD92
SallyField#2901 - Recruitment.

Hope to see you in game!

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team.

Hello Setithe,

I’m the GM of a newly formed Guild on Kazzak. I’ve linked the old recruitment post, which was made with a deleted char unfortunately (hence the inability to update the post :stuck_out_tongue: ) We would love to have you as a member.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-kazzak-eu-liberum-mortis-inferno-looking-for-members/178809

Helloooo! Welcome back to the game… glad you’re enjoying it!

Im Sweetem. I run Fluffy Toxic Pandas on Ravencrest… we’re now an alliance guild.

We’ve been on Outland and Draenor… both horde and alliance but we’ve found our home on Ravencrest…

We’re a casual guild and recruiting people for Shadowlands. We’ll be focusing on mythic dungeons mainly. No set times really, just want to get as many like minded people as possible together in the guild so there is always someone to play with.

We’re very big on the social aspect too. Most of us tend to log into voice chat on discord as soon as we turn our computers on. The game is just so much better when you can talk to others and have a laugh.

We have some really funny bubbly people in the guild… most of us from the UK and in our 30-40’s haha. If you think you’d like to join or want to chat more then add me on battle :slight_smile: Sweetem#2600