[H or A] Are you a 2 day Mythic progression Guild in SL looking for a tank?

Hi,

I’m Besti and I’m looking for a raid team to tank for with a viable Heal and DPS spec on my monk in SL.
I’ve been playing monk since Mop with a brake in WoD and in the last tier I progressed with 2 guilds. one as a healer 6/12 M and the second as a tank 10/12 M on Area 52 - US and I am now moving back to EU.

My “requirements list are short”:
2-day raiding schedule
Progression mindset despite the 2 day raid times
Mature membership
Committed leadership or a guild with some history behind it.
An application process more in-depth than just a whisper ( i take joining a guild seriosly and so should you when recruiting)

What I offer:
Raid Experience: I’ve been raiding end game since Wrath
Class knowledge: I am able to play all my class roles to a high standard predominantly Tank and Heal and have been playing it since MoP
Loyalty: I do not guild hop. As long as the guild continues to function I am a reliable member.
Consistency: I come prepared Pre Raid (min-maxing, ench and consumables) Raid (strategy, mechanics ) Post raid ( Logs and Feedback)
TEamplayer: I value the community I am joining so I’ll actively try to help and grow my fellow members.

If this is interesting to you look me up on bnet: bestiemica#2482 or disc: besti#1523

Finding the right team is more important that what server I am playing on or what faction so happy to change them for the right fit.

Takes for taking the time to read and have a good next Expansion.
Cheers

Feel free to check us out buddy… we might be what you’re looking for :slight_smile: [A] 2 Day Mythic Guild: Natural Competition Recruiting For Shadowlands