H or A - LF Guild

Hi all, im looking for a wow home after returning from a wow break, Faction doesnt matter nor does the server, for the right guild im willing to move.
What im looking for is a community first and foremost, i play other games and would like to play them iwht people i also play wow with, mature, social raiding, im an older gamer so ideally looking for a guild with adults in, im all for dirty jokes, raid fails and innuendo :smiley: guilds raiding progress isnt that important to me but upto heroic is about my level (mentally), i enjoy raiding and like to have fun while doing it but take it seriously when i do but if raid leaders are going to go through the logs to try get 0.009% more healing out of me then you aren’t the guild to me, as long as i am giving my all and not being carried i am happy

Ive been playing wow since vanilla and have raided at many difficulties through all expansions, i main as a healer (pala or druid) with dps os and enjoy a spot of pvp on occasion but not areans :smiley:

If you think i would be a good fit for your guild feel free to add me to chat :slight_smile:
BattleTag: Morathi#21177

Hi Minkathi,

I’d love to have a chat with you to see if you’d fit Synfull and vice versa. Please have a look at our recruitment post, and if you want to get a better feel for what we’re doing you can have a look at our website at www(.)synfull-guild(.)com.

Feel free to add me in BattleNet if you’re interested as well!

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

Punished on Dentarg/Tarren Mill is on a lookout for a healer with a DPS OS and you could be a fit for us.

We’re mature and older bunch of people who all have stuff to take care of out side of wow, so we mainly play on the evenings and over the weekend.
For us your logs are irrelevant, as long as you don’t die to the same fire more than couple of times. Our philosophy is that playing the game has to be fun and not a chore or a second job as long as you give your best at the things you do.

We aim for AotC in a pace which allows everyone who want to raid with us, so that means at points bit slower progress, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t be fun and there is definitely banter.

Also what could set us apart from majority of the other guilds is that on top of being a guild we are a community and being on the same server is not a must if you want to do m+ or raids with us.

More info can be found in our lengthy post: Delete please
Sadly you can mainly catch me on discord, so if we sparked some interested, feel free to add me and we can have a chat: Mari#6813

Hello Minkathi!

May I point you to this: [EU][A] Argent Dawn <Temporal Vortex> is recruiting (VotI 7/8H, 8/8N)!

I promise I don’t go through raid logs for 0.009% extra healing :slight_smile: If you like what you read, gimme a poke!

Howdy Minkathi, we are a Horde Guild based on Draenor EU. Here’s a little about us and if your interested in joining, just give a message on Battle.net or on Discord(Eliwood#8771) to have a chat : D

Hi there!

I’m here to point you in the direction of Shadowlads-Magtheridon. We’re a small, semi-casual, and friendly guild with a chill and low-pressure raid environment. We clear up to HC, have 2x Ahead of The Curve under our belt, and also always do the meta achievement for the current raid. We have members of all ages, including parents that have to step out in the middle of raid without any hard feelings. We make sure to not take things too seriously and always joke around. Everyone’s opinion matters no matter the rank, and we also have a variety of skill levels across our member roster.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me at yani#4566 on Discord or pants#22565 on BTag :slight_smile: