[H] Order of Thrall HC Social Raiding LFM DPS/Frens

Hi Petrel and Order of Thrall, I’m an old raider, cleared up to Guardians in the beginning of 9.1 but the guild I was raiding with kind of disbanded and started playing ffix. I usually tank, 251.5 ilvl dh veng. I’m somewhat social and play mostly mythics nowadays but I want to finish the raid on HC. Do you have any spot left for a tank in your setup or just to have an extra from time to time? I’m at your disposal. From Sweden, but understand english quite well.

Have a nice day and hopefully you read this and think to yourself; well, wouldnt hurt with one more atleast :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Gosh, forgot to change character, this is the one that I was referring to.

1 Like

I believe our tank slots are filled I’m afraid, we’re also on raiding break until the new patch. Sorry we can’t help you out, if you can’t find anything find another guild then you’re welcome to come back to us as DPS in raids and Tank in Mythic+.

Then I’ll get back to you when next patch begins, there is probably a small chance my old guild gets back to try out the new raid but we’ll see. Thanks tho, if you are missing a tank you know where to find me. Cheerios!

1 Like

Have updated for new patch inc… at long last

Can confirm, much fun

1 Like

Bunch of weirdo’s over here. But fun weirdo’s.

1 Like

I’m not being paid for this post, which I absolutely should be given that I live on a completely different continent now.

Order of Thrall is honestly the best guild there is, at least for me. I genuinely couldn’t recommend this guild enough and if it wasn’t for me moving across the world, I’d still be actively playing. I tried playing on NA Servers, but couldn’t find a guild that would even come close to the amount of fun I had here.

1 Like

I very much appreciate that Freecraft, I know I’ve thanked you already but I do appreciate what you posted and we do very much miss you, especially Athissa - considering how much he mentions you. I wish the timezones weren’t so far apart and we could play <3 or that you come back to Europe…

Advantages:

• tons of free transmog items in the vault, don’t miss out :wink:
  • great raid & social environment
  • you get called out when you haven’t eaten
  • tons of memes and access to secret disc channel you wouldn’t believe it exists

Cons:

• if you are not part of this guild is a disadvantage itself
1 Like

Hello all, are you guys still taking socials?

Yea we always take socials

Terrible guild.

Particularly the Scottish healers. They are the WORST!

1 Like

We still recruiting, always open for socials and raiders c:

Still looking for a sweet DK that grips things :bone:

1 Like

Season 4 coming soon! We’ll get a bit of raiding done between now and Dragonflight c:

Do you take ret paladins?

1 Like

I like this guild

1 Like

While I understand you’ve been in the guild since Legion. Yes we will take you as a ret pala as opposed to your current spec and class, ret pala :wink:

I really like this guild

1 Like