[H] Pala/DH looking for guild

Greetings everyone!

I started WoW at end of BC/early Wotlk, paladin had a little bit of everything so it appealed to me nicely.

I’ve been getting back to wow even if i missed alot of Legion and late WoD.
But it’s coming back to me quite nicely. (Some rust is still being shrugged off)

(8/8HC, 1/8M Uldir)

Mostly I’ve played H/prot pala trough expansions, (mostly hpala in raids from WotLK to early WoD) in Bfa i’ve been playing retri/prot wich i currently got around 378 ilvl with 375’ish prot. (Hpala is up there aswell, just out of practise ^^)
So I got fairly good class knowledge. (imo)

Also DH around the 375 ilvl, wich has been mainly doing Havoc.

Also in (slow) process of leveling my alts wlock & hunter to 120. (Because leveling is so tedious, but i wanted to be able to do RDPS)

I usually pull my own weight (when not derping too hard) and i learn fast, but i’m not that much of an elitist apart from own my personal performance. :x

Most important thing for me is atmosphere and the people, not the quick progress.
A guild to call home so to speak.

Due rotating shifts at work & other rl stuff i can’t raid as much as I’ve used to, but i’d be available for raids -Atleast- for weekends. (Mon-Thu) raiding depend on time and that weeks work shift.)

Ofc i also do M+'s (and help/boost guildies with them), Farm transmogs and some mounts and the other normal stuff all throughout the week.

Realm transfer isn’t a problem either! ^^

Sorry for the long post to every1 who actually read it. :'D

Take a look let me know what you think, o/

Hi skylighter,

Would you consider a faction change?

Thank you for the offer, but alas with the mentioned rotating shifts i’d be missing 2 of the 3 raiding days, on 2 out of 3 weeks consecutive weeks.

And what comes to faction change, everything is worth concidering even if i am currently mainly looking for a horde guild.

1 Like

Can you pls add me on bnet tafaryan#2485 or discord tafaryan#0934?

Hey Skylìghter,

Left Hand Path - Thunderhorn, EU is a 11 years old guild with a strong social side.
While not being a hardcore raiding guild we still progress at a steady pace, but most of all we try to have as much fun as we can while playing.

We raid on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00ST to 23:00ST

If you’re interested in joining feel free to poke Seraphiell#4484 (discord) or Kratos#2492 (ingame)

Cheers.

Hi Skylìghter

I run a casual raiding guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We are a horde guild, and have an 18+ age requirement.

We raid twice a week, Wednesday and Friday, 9.30 to midnight server time.

We don’t have any requirement for people to attend a specific number of raids, or have to be a certain rank, etc. We stick raids up on the calendar and if and when you’d like to raid, if you fulfil the minimum requirements, then you just sign up.

We don’t have a set raid team although obviously we have some that raid more regularly than others.

Raiders are accepted to raids on a first come, first served basis.

We do generally focus on the Normal/Heroic versions of raids … only going into Mythic usually close to the end of an expansion.

Usual raid numbers vary from a dozen or so, to close to maximum (ie, 30ish) … I think last night we had 24 raiders attend.

If this sounds of interest to you, check out our realm post for more info: