[H] [PVE] [EU] <Mirage Raceway> Hench Raiding and Relaxing

Hench is a Mirage Raceway guild, setting and achieving realistic though serious goals under the banner of the Knights of Justice EU gaming community.

We are aiming to offer both raiding and semi-casual worlds for our members, by providing end game content (PVE and PVP) for like minded individuals and adventurers.

Upward mobility is a core feature of the platform. We have created an environment which enables casuals the opportunity to progress should they desire, and raiders to further excel.

Our core constituency is based in England/Europe and we schedule events and activities around GMT/CET(realm time). We are also Armed Forces and North American friendly/accommodating, having already members from different countries and time zones.

How do you know you might be Hench? Ask yourself :

More inspired by Tom Hardy than Asmongold?
You might just be Hench.

Interchange the word “progress” with “gains” frequently?
You might just be Hench.

Are you able to contribute to making a guild thrive, with good skills, experience, the right attitude and/or keen interest in bestowing knowledge to others?
You might just be Hench.

Speak to us about becoming involved with a mature, experienced and friendly - dedicated guild where whether a new player or a veteran, you can be more than a face in the zerg crowd, or a fly on the wall… you can be Hench.

**More about the guild **

Our promise

• People before pixels
  • Going the extra distance with dedication and drive
  • Supporting guild members beyond the tag under their name

Long term aims

• All end game content and raids (every phase)
  • PVP battle grounds

Current Objectives

• Twenty and Forty-man raids (8/10 Molten Core, 1/1 Onyxia)
  • Pre made dungeons and Best in Slot farming
  • Ongoing class leader recruiting

Roster availability
For Raiding(subject to change, please inquire if class not listed) :

• Two Shamans, two Priest, three mages and two damage/one tank Warriors
  • Role/Spec negotiable

For Casual:

• All classes and levels are welcome

What we expect from our members

• Honesty and effort
  • A guild first approach
  • Comfortable to receive guidance and instruction
  • Decent at English typing, though speaking is a bonus
  • Be active on Discord and Guilded.gg
  • Comfortable with voice communications, if only to listen
  • Good knowledge of American cultural references is a plus for trivia nights!

Communications
We use Discord and Guilded.gg which provides notifications to Discord for ease of access and convenience of events, forum posts and news.

How and where to join
Apply at guilded.gg/i/R2GB0D6E and/or visit us at discord.gg/smUUbFH to apply and post a notice in the Hench text channel requesting a Henchman or Scout’s assistance. Please be patient and we will respond.

Alternatively find myself in-game.

Joined a few weeks ago - great bunch of friendly people and Sadistic, despite his name, is a lovely guy. Don’t delay - join today

Hi i have been leveling up in this fantastic guild full of helpfull ppl and i love it. It’s so nice to always have some one that can help.

An experience, friendly, supportive and fun guild to be in. Join Hench, you’re not regret it! :wink:

Strap yourselves in this may be a long one.

It started at level 30 when my friend said they’d received yet another /w from a guild recruiter. Somehow this one was different. They exchanged /ws for over an hour discussing their playing philosophies previous experience and end term goals, we were dubious I have little faith in guilds that message randomers and fully expected if we joined we’d be on preach drama time within a week. After this chat we reluctantly joined labeling our new gm with the friendly term ‘the closer’

Ever since we’ve been helping tanking and healing for the guild in many instances and have made many friends who are a delight to instance with, not really meeting anyone we don’t gel with.

If you’re the kind of player that wants to raid though is hesitant - possibly new or it has been a long time and/or you are looking for a forgiving team that will help you improve then here you’ll find an opportunity to learn and grow together.

I last raided seriously in wrath, the woes of growing up have hindered me being able to commit the time I once invested into the game, this guild is ideal for me as they try to accommodate where possible and provide clear visibility of upcoming events and team activities that I can try to plan around.

Tldr; if you want a friendly bunch of people to progress Warcraft Classic with, or just level with you can’t go wrong with us.

(even I’m ringing my own drama time bells).

Looking for a good group of ppl that are knowledgeable about WoW? Well here it is! Come play with us! Send a member a whisper in game or post on here if interested in more information or that members feelings on the guild!

/Candyce

1! wd-AA.----

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Great place to come back to after playing vanilla. Very helpfull when struggling with your attunements and questing, focussed when raiding, but also room for plenty of fun.

Feel free to send me a whisper in game if you want to know more!