[H] [PVE] [EU] <Mirage Raceway> / <Wild Growth> Hench Classic Cataclysm and Discovery Raiding

let me tell you a little story.

there once was a casual warlock whom just recently left his guild for different reasons. the warlock quickly found themself looking for a guild to experience the joy of raiding with.

He met an orc whom goes by the name sadistic. At first they were rather uneasy about the name but the orc quickly prove himself to be a valuable friend and partner. they talked long about the joys of the game and their plans for the future. The warlock had found themself a guild wich not only supported them but assisted them with all their might.

TLDR: a mighty fine guild found a wandering warlock and they became great friends. if you are looking for a friendly guild whom can assist you in paril and is generally a great bunch to be around look no further than hench. you will feel welcomed like meeting old friends.

Monthly bump.
Come assist us in finishing Ahn’ Qiraj and embarking on the journey through the sixth phase of Classic, in Naxxramas.

Joined awhile back and what a journey it has been. A guild that has something for every type of player. Very supportive and fun people to be with whether its dungeons, leveling alts, going thru attunments or raiding. A casual guild with good mindset for progression. Come join as we finish off the old god C’thun and enter the classic dream that is Naxxramas.

I jouned this guild a while back as a simple holy priest , now im a much simpler resto druid.
What a guild is about ? For me it is helping each other to get gear even when you dont need anything out the specific raid .
Helping each other to get attuned and getting better in playing their classes , so we can beat together the raid .
That is what a guild is about for me and I think hench comes pretty close to that.
Hench is a land of opportunity for me and if you dont believe me come find out yourself !

I came from Golemagg(H) to MR (A) and recently started experimenting on Horde with this character and I was looking for friendly guild, but compared to Alliance side, Horde one looks kinda empty, so i was wondering is it worth investing time here and if it is, is there a room in Hench for humble lil’ Rogue which was created primarily for TBC?

Hi Solingen, yes we are still accepting members. Maybe worth making a character and come seeing us in-game, or apply on our Guilded.gg/Hench site

I joined Hench a couple of months back and I couldn’t ask for a better guild. Very relaxed atmosphere with great people. The type of guild that welcomes players regarding their experience and knowledge in game as they are more than happy to help you improve and learn. Don’t hesitate to join us you won’t regret it! :smiley:

Readying yourself for the expansion? Maybe still interested also in current content, come speak to us.

I joined Hench a few months ago now and I thoroughly recommend guild, definitely looking forward to TBC with a great bunch of people.

Somehow used an old character =) its a Horde guild~ no gnomes!

Want a relaxed yet effective atmosphere where you get to clear raids and have fun at the same time? Hit us up in game and join in on our road to beat all TBC content!

Bump ; notice ;

Great place. Quite new to the guild but I’ve had a great reception from the members. Constant raiding with with good raid leaders and overall a nice atmosphere!

Joined the guild in January after meeting the guild leader in the dungeon, very friendly atmosphere and rather helpful in all aspects, even when i had a issue and was about to quit due my real life friend unable to play the class leader helped me out and made me want to stay and raid

i was rather nervous at first with raiding as it was my first time in TBC raiding and i quickly discovered it was a lot of laughs and jokes and being able to clear the content at the same time, which is exactly what i was looking for in a guild, so if that’s what you are looking for Hench is the place to be.

Joined the boys and gals from Hench few weeks before TBC prepatch hit. At that time I was leveling my Shaman in Barrens where I met one of the officers from Hench. We did some quests together and started chatting about plans for TBC. I told him it was a long time since I played TBC and I didnt raid back then but now I want to clear all the content there is while having a blast with newly found friends. They gave me a chance and it has been a blast indeed.

Adjusted requirements for role/class on second raid team.

I wanted to do more in TBC Classic than I did back in the day, and the important part is finding the right group of people to do it with. Hench is a perfect fit for me with regards to PVE progression while maintaining a good atmosphere.
If you’re looking to do T5 and beyond with competent people who also find time for a bit of banter, Hench might be for you too!

Progress update

Joined Hench back in AQ times and never looked back. The guild is filled with a group of fun and helpful people in addition has a steady raid progress.

At first, I didn’t want to join any guild at all because I was afraid I’ll end up being scolded because of lack of raiding experience. I gave Hench a try and I was positively surprised by relaxed and friendly atmosphere and the amount of patience with us less experienced raiders. What also surprised me was how well were events scheduled and organized and how much info about all kinds of stuff I could find on Guilded. And even if I at first struggled to get oriented in all the information, guild leadership always offered their help. Much appreciated.

If you’re looking for a guild, I’d recommend you give Hench a try. Dad jokes are included.