[H] <Rehab Inc> Recruiting for Heroic Raiding

Still after more Rehab

12/12 Now, still looking for more members

Rehab has now killed Nzoth and achieved Ahead of the Curve.

All 12/12 bosses cleared tonight, still have spots open, particularly for ranged DPS

Still want ranged DPS, get into the swing of things with us as we patiently await Shadowlands

boop we need ranged

Still after new people who are interested in enjoying themselves

Boomer friendly guild, have a good vibe going on (look it up on Googly) with recent additions to the guild.

Can never have enough though, so give us a look-see.

Moving on to full clears and alts raids now as we idle around waiting for Shadowlands. Feel free to give us a poke if this could be of interest to you.

Also drunk raids could occur, if that’s your thing.

I have sent a friend request on BNET - would appreciate a chat :slight_smile:

Hey there, ive not had a bnet request appear, send again or go to our discord for a chat. Cheers

Ranged DPS/healers?

Always interested in like minded people to join the guild.

Get free lewt*

*No guarantee of lewt

DPS-HEAL-TANK Open

Main clear complete, alt run on Sunday.

Hey guys.

I’m interested in applying and will check out that discord link later if applications are still open. I returned to the game a couple of months back after skipping all of BFA so I’ve been focusing on getting caught up on everything. I’m keen to find a good community of people to hang with going into Shadowlands and beyond. I’d mainly be interested in joining as an active social member for now.

I’m an experienced tank and currently main Blood DK / Brewmaster (torn between the two atm for SL), but i’ve got all capped.

Cheers
Btag: Rohky#2263

Ranged DPS come apply

Still looking…

Recruitment still open for like minded people