[H] Resto Shaman & MW Monk LFG

My partner and I are looking to join a heroic guild to progress through the current raid tier and reliably get curve every tier there after. We would ideally like to make some friends along the way too.

We’ve been on a hiatus after having our two children and have just returned to the game, we have recently been part of another guild that didn’t work out for us due to a lot of misinformation on their part, so we’d appreciate honest replies about your guild.

We put 100% effort into everything that we do and whilst we’ve raided at a mythic progression level in the past, our real life commitments now make us unable to continue at that pace. Ideally solid Heroic progression with some Mythic bosses downed each tier would be a comfortable fit for us.

Both of us can analyse our logs/logs in general and know how to improve based on that information and strive to do so, we pride ourselves in rarely making the same mistake twice and constantly improving our gameplay.

We would like to raid at 21:00 if possible, this is the best time for us due to our two young children, however exceptions can be made for the right guild but we can raid no earlier than 20:30 as I cannot promise we’ll make it.

2 nights a week with an optional third raid would be perfect for us, but that’s not set in stone. There may be a little disruption on occasion due to the little one but that will cease to be a problem in a couple of weeks as his sleep cycle improves.

We’re offering the right guild two dedicated players with years of experience in all roles and classes, we have phenomenal synergy with each other and can give you an excellent core for your healing team. I am happy to play Resto with an Elemental OS for when less healing is required and partner would like to always heal as a MW Monk as she does not find WW enjoyable anymore.

If any of this interests you please add me and we can have a chat to see if we’ll be a good match for your guild.

Kizr#2816

Hello and welcome back to warcraft.

My guild “The greater good” is still recruiting a healer and a back up healer (meaning you will mostly play as a dps spec but can be asked to heal). You can check our guild at the link below. In short we are a friendly bunch that want to achieve curve for all of our raiders.

[H] Memento vivere is a casual raiding guild on Draenor. Currently 7/9 HC. We raid 20.00-23.00 on wednesdays and sundays with a focus on having fun.
We also do some mythic plus 10 each week.

We have 1-2 healer spots to fill so you are welcome to come and join us.

Contact me on bnet or discord if you’re intressted
Bnet Natchie#21590
Discord Natchie#9018

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.