H <retaliate> 6/12m lf ranged dps mainly shadow/mage

Ohai there,

And welcome to our (probably lame compared to others) recruitment post! Before diving into the details of who we are and who we want to be, let me thank you for your interest in us, it’s truly appreciated!

So, without any further ado, let me present to you, Retaliate!

PS: As I was writing this, I didn’t expect a wall of text, so if you don’t feel like reading through pages of silly stuff, look for the bold text! :slight_smile:

A couple of words about the guild…

We are a close-knit guild, created by a couple of buddies who transferred to Draenor at the start of Bfa. We’ve known each other for a while now and managed to build a nice and friendly (although occasionally NSFW in terms of language) environment.

Coming to Draenor and creating Retaliate, we’re hoping to find like-minded people, who, just like us, want to push their limits and move forward, both, in terms of progression and personal skill. We’re looking to find a nice balance between steady, consistent progression and coming to terms with it once we’ve hit a wall, while at the same time poking ways around it together as a team.

Retaliate consists of veterans and newbies alike; we don’t discriminate in terms of experience and skill, but we do expect that everyone will be striving to achieve more and always help move forward. If you are behind the pack, we’ll do our best to help you get to the same level; If you are ahead of the pack, we’ll do our best for everyone to catch up. We want to define the game and make it fun, not let the game define us and lead to eventual disappointment.

Whoa, I’m good at spewing nonsense! If you’re still reading this (I honestly wonder how you manage), then let’s jump into how we do what we do and who do we look for!

Raiding

As I’ve mentioned before, we’ll be pushing for as far as we can get, therefore all of us live with the idea of having a solid roster ready to venture through Mythic. We’re planning to keep an optimal rotation of the team where everyone will be included in the roster and will participate in our progression, needless to say, it will mean the world to us when people keep high attendance and availability during raid times.

We have two different kinds of raid days - main raid and off raid. Our main raid days are, obviously, focused on progressing, while our off raid is mainly aimed at gearing our alts, boosting guild buddies or collecting mogs/achievements, in some occasions. And before I contribute even more to this wall of text, the days are as follows:

• Tuesday, 20:00-23:00 Server Time - Off-raid day (Currently not active);
  • Friday, 20:00-23:00 Server Time
  • Sunday, 20:00-23:00 Server Time

Recruitment

As of right now, we have a solid core of people for our raiding roster, in order to fill in the holes, we’re looking for the following classes and roles:

• Elemental Shaman
  • Bm/Marksman Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Off spec healer
  • Boomkin

Needless to say, even if your favourite class and spec isn’t listed here, don’t hesitate to get in touch, the more, the merrier!

Of course, raiding isn’t everything. In case you’re looking for a place to call home and a place where you can find people for various content, our doors are always open. :slight_smile:

Expectations

We expect our members to be mature, reasonable human beings (that’s right, no bots allowed!), who are able to not only pull their weight, but also help out when needed. We also want to stress on the fact of how important it is that you are not only able to receive feedback and criticism, if the need arises, but also provide the same back! Communication is a two way street and if we want to go far, we have to be open with each other.

The above includes, but is not limited to:

• Socializing with your guildies, building a positive and inclusive environment where we can focus on the important stuff
  • Learning from one’s mistakes and sharing your opinion on matters related to the guild or our progression
  • Being a reliable player with decent attendance and always striving to improve

A must have for all our raiders is encounter addon of choice (DBM, BigWigs), AngryAssignments, as well as up-to-date, fully gemmed and enchanted gear.

As everyone knows, not everything revolves around killing bosses, getting loot and measuring your e-peen. If you’d like to just have a place to call home, kick back and relax after the long work or school day, we’d be more than happy to welcome you. :slight_smile:

Contacts and further questions

If you’d like to get in touch or have any questions about us, please feel free to post a reply to this message, or contact us in game, either by messaging myself (Battle net= Setana#21724) or one of our officers:

• Aurelliea
  • Mÿstie/Shíka/Setana/Émo
  • Rholsu/Rholypoly

Raid Leaders

• Imris/forceknight
  • Frogzstab

In case none of those slackers are online, feel free to just type out “/who retaliate” in chat and contact any of the names that came up. They should be able to direct you to an officer. :slight_smile:

Finally, the end!

Well, that was a lot of reading, wasn’t it! If you’ve really made it so far and haven’t died of boredom yet, then I want to thank you and invite you to get in touch, anyone who manages to get through this is as champ and deserves a spot among our ranks!

Yeah come join us - awesome guild.

come join us people. We don’t bite (unless u ask us too :P)

recruiting all ranged, especially mages

good guild :slight_smile:

recruiting ranged and os healer, aswel as exceptional melee

Just walked all over Skitra last night! We’re still looking for ranged DPS, get in touch with us, /who retaliate and get in touch with an officer slacking on an alt.

3/12m now still recruiting ranged and a demon hunter

4/12M now :slight_smile:
an interesting bunch of people

recruiting some extra ranged and an os healer

Update time guys! We need a DH, Dps with OS healer and maybe another healer.

We are 4/12 Mythic and progressing Hivemind 66% best pull so far.

Add Benji#2882 for a chat or invite.

recruiting reliable dps healer

Update time guys! We need relaible dps and another healer.

Add Benji#2882 for a chat or invite.

recruiting socials and exceptional dps

now 5/12 Mythic with hivemind down :smiley: Still recruiting some exceptional DPS and as always socials more than welcome.

6/12m now recruiting mage/shadow priest mainly and exceptional dps

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.