[H] Returning BFA M+ player/raider

Good afternoon all!

I’m wanting to get back into WoW following the recent announcement of Dragonflight and find the right guild for me. I’m honestly not sure what class I’ll commit to yet as I’m quite flexible and would be able to play any class/spec to a high level if I committed as I’m a bit OCD when it comes to mastering my class. I decided to level a tank over the past few days and get through the 9.2 content just because I played multiple DPS and a healer in BFA.

I focused primarily on M+ in BFA, finishing Season 4 with over 4K RIO on my hunter and over 3K on my 2 alts at the time (sin rogue and holy paladin). I did also raid, cleared the raids on HC and also a few bosses on Mythic so I’m down to raid too.

I was an officer in my BFA guild and we created a really open, chilled environment which resulted in a great atmosphere among all. This is what I’m looking for but to also focus up when it is required, I don’t have the available playtime I had in BFA anymore and I’m active on an evening from 5:30pm onwards now (UK time), can commit to weekends if needed too if I have nothing planned.

Sorry for the essay, hopefully it gives you a slight insight into how I am and what I’m looking for. :slight_smile:

If you have any questions please post here or add my discord Slab#5636

Howdy Snomed, we are a Heroic raiding Guild on Draenor. Here’s a little about us. I’ll give a message on Discord to have a chat : D

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.