[H] returning lock/healer looking for late(ish) casual raiding guild

Hey All
Lock here returning to wow after a long break (quit in Cata) and looking for a chill but focused group to enjoy Shadowlands with.

I am not looking for anything hardcore/top anything, ideally raiding 1-3 day per week in a bit later hours than normal (from 21:00 or so) in a relaxed but dedicated (on time / prepared/etc…) atmosphere
I still enjoy a lot optimizing my dps as warlock but if needed I could also switch to hpriest/hpala

Currently on Runetotem but can transfer anywhere
Thanks for reading!

Hey mate, our guild Indecision are recruiting, for pretty much what youre looking for. See the post below and drop me a message if interested :slight_smile:

Hi. We are on the lookout for a healer or range DPS so ping me a message if you would like to chat

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-draenor-new-late-night-guild-looking-for-raiders-and-socials/203991/5

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde )

** Community Status: Semi-Hardcore **
RAID DAYS:
Main Team : Wed & Thurs
Social team: SAT & SUN
21:00 - 23:30 ST for the main team
21:00 - 23:00 ST for the social team

Looking for a friendly, encouraging guild to join? Well Tooth and Fang may be what you’re looking for. We welcome raiders, M+'s and socials to come and join our pack!

About Us
Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

With SL on the horizon we are recruiting more like minded people to come and join the chat and events the guild has to offer. Interested in raiding? We are looking for more dps to join the ranks. All are welcome. Interested? Well come and have a chat and we look forward to meeting you.

We are lucky to have a guild streamer who is Affiliate by Razer & Twitch :slight_smile:

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb

Feel free to share our discord link !

Look forward to meet you!

T & F Community