[H] Returning player LF a friendly guild

Hello Draenor!
I came back to the game after a break and now I’m looking for a growing guild with a friendly atmosphere.
Im highly focused on M+ and wanna get back into raiding (2 times a week schedule). Love to run some battlegrounds and pvp in a free time aswell as playing and leveling alt-chars.
Im semi-experienced player doing all kind of activities (almost 18k achievements) with every single class above 110.
What I expect is a highly active guild (definitely not a 800 members graveyard), people focused on getting better together, helpful and calm players who would rather take me under their wings than kicking me after a mistake.
Im 24 years old, mature atmosphere and discord is mandatory

you can find me here - odrian#2300

Thank you!

Hey there!
Firstly welcome back!

[H] <Retaliate> would love to have you on board. We’re currently 9/9 HC and 1/9 Mythic, and filling our ranks to push further in to Mythic. Experience isn’t a must have but a friendly and calm attitude are! Feel free to give a us a poke if you’d like to talk further and good luck with the guild hunting : )

Hi Shaq,

If you’re only looking for M+ and casual raiding then we have a very active M+ team who are pushing the higher keys. Currently the team is raider io rated at the lowest 1.7k to 2k the highest. You’d be more than welcome to join us for our heroic clear on Wednesday or Sunday nights (depending what order we do them), and skip the mythic bosses if you like.

Get more info on our website

www.digitaldoom.eu

Or check out our recruitment thread on the forum post below

Either way GLHF.

[H] Memento vivere is a casual raiding guild on Draenor. Currently 7/9 HC. We raid 20.00-23.00 on wednesdays and sundays with a focus on having fun.
We also do some mythic plus 10 each week.

Contact me on bnet or discord if you’re intressted
Bnet Natchie#21590
Discord Natchie#9018

Hello,

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. We’re currently trying to recruit more people in order to be able to do Mythic Progress as well. However, we definitely emphasize a good social environment over hardcore progression and most are new to Mythic progression.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time.

We’re currently 9/9HC & 1/9M and also have many players who are interested in Mythic+

If you’re interested in speaking more you can hit us up on Discord at ErikB#5940 and I’ll be able to give you link to our Discord etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.