[H] Returning player looking for a new home

Heya. I recently started playing again after a long, long break and am on the lookout for a new home. I currently reside on Defias Brotherhood, but I wouldn’t mind switching server.

I am looking for a mature casual raiding guild with an emphasis on the social aspect. A close-knit group of people that enjoy clearing content together in a relaxed atmosphere.

I am undergeared (since I just started playing again) and a bit rusty, but have raided and pvp’d on a decent level in the past. I’m a very easygoing person, friendly and very motivated to get back in the saddle.

I look forward to hearing from you! Leave me a message here, or feel free to add me on Bnet if you’d like to have a chat instead: Walram#21310

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi there !
Check us out in

We might be what you want in a guild.

Hope to see you soon,
Saty.

Hi Jishu! Our laid back guild on Magtheridon server might be the perfect new home you seek!
We have lots of lovely people to chat to, have a laugh with and group up for all sorts of fun stuff. We clear normal and heroic raids and continue both throughout each tier so people can jump into raiding with us at any time.

We also do loads of stuff outside raids, with plenty of M+ dungeon runs, social events and things going on outside WoW too - Playing other games together, guild meetups and some awesome guild merch :smiley:

So, if you’d like to hear more about our friendly guild you can add me on Discord (Tea003#8087) or I’ve added you on BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat! :slight_smile:

Hi there.

I’m afraid I decided to join an other guild. Thanks for your message though! Maybe our paths will cross in the future, it’s a small world! :slight_smile: