[H] Rogue LF 2 days Mythic guild

Region: EU
Server: Draenor
Faction: Horde
Progress: 2/10M SoD; 7/10M CN; 12/12M Nzoth; 7/8M EP; 9/9M BoD;
LF: 2 days raiding guild - pref starting raids from 20-21 STime (with optional realm transfer)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/sorki#difficulty=4

About me: I play wow since mid WotLK, with several well done progression tiers on heroic or mythic. I think I’m dedicated about rogue stuff including raiding and mythic+, and with a good attitude when it comes to guild itself.
I would love to join guild aiming or pushing close or achieving CE. Due to real life stuff I’m would love to raid 2 days (3 days as optional at the start of the tier for fast heroic clears or to finish CE if needed).

for more info You can contact me via discord: Sorki#9220 or BN: Sorkee#2863; I look forward to anserw any question about me and catch You on the raid.

Hello

Many thanks

Hello there! :slight_smile:
EU | Stormscale (BD Team) is currently recruiting for Mythic progression. If you are DPS or Healer with experience shoot me a message! Chill and fun raiding group who have been raiding together for ages! Starting Thursday for trials! Look forward to hearing from you all :heart: Currently 9/10HC 2/10M

Sam on discord if you are interested! Hidingsheep#8629

Hello there!
I represent [Healer problem] guild on Draenor.
[Healer problem] was founded at the end of BFA and reinforced recently with a a group of old friends experienced in mythic raiding. We are bound by ambition to build a strong core of focused players for mythic progression while valuing players over the progress itself.
At the moment we are looking for a couple friendly but committed players to complete our mythic team.

We would like to see you among us, and hope that our guild will match your search criteria too.