[PCU] Blood Knight RP - Blood Edict of Vandellor 🩸

I don’t need to when champs like you exist :kissing_heart:

Can never know what one may encounter through a patrol. This time it was a weird band of Forsaken with void aberrations among them fighting off Human bandits on the road to Tirisfal Glades. The Blood Knights helped their forsaken ‘allies’ to slay the beleaguering Human scum. But every void aberration’s day will come eventually, one way or another, ‘ally’ or not.

Promises promises. :octopus:

1 Like

How did Sunbaston make it back to HG alive i trusted you

1 Like

Bing Qi Ling

1 Like

I love the Forsaken
I love the Light
I love Peace
I love Democracy

1 Like

I’m Cedric Burnbrooke, and I approve of this guild for absolutely rocking my socks off with VIOLENCE. o>

1 Like

The most hated bullies in town are coming home in just less then 2 weeks! Be excited.

6 Likes

It’s all coming together…

3 Likes

Today the Edict officially launches into full activity! If you were interested in an unapologetic and ruthless BK RP now is your moment to join! How far will YOU go for Silvermoon? :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Sin Anore is always interested in RP, both blood knight and blood elf related.

1 Like

7 Likes

Bloodwarder Reldrin Sunstriker sat at the desk prepared for her in the Sanctum of the Sun. Before her lies the map of Quel’thalas with wooden pawns representing various groups and factions littered across it
The Blood Edict was ordered to investigate a series of disappearances but it seems with every passing moments that what has been set in motion is far from simple case of missing elves.

She eyes the fallen pawn by magnificent illustration depicting the ruins of her city. Corax Nightpath, killed by her men, a Ren’dorei spewing nonsense about a heir to the Sun Throne, right before these disturbing pamphlets with calls for action have been spread in some parts of her kingdom. After his death, the trail has led them back to the Ghostlands.

Reldrin takes two more pawns and places them on the map, one for Velathiel Nightpath the matron of the House the traitor belonged to and another for Balinarus of House Embercrown. Somehow he is involved too. Either one of them may hold the answer for the questions she has, though first, her knights have to find the ‘Forgotten Spire’ whatever that meant.

Across the desk Reldrin’s attention shifts to her insignia, a symbol of the burning sun, pierced by a blade. She placed it on the simple illustration that depicts ‘Tranquilien’ on the map. She frowned.
Be that as it may, the enemies of Quel’thalas will be flushed out by the shining Light of the Eternal Sun, and when they have inevitably been uncovered, they will drown in their own blood.

4 Likes

Glory to Supreme Leader Lor’themar Theron.

Glory to the Democratic People’s Republic of Silvermoon!

4 Likes

Hear hear! Glory to the Sin’dorei!

2 Likes

A pact was signed with unlikely allies. Undead, aberrations, monsters. But experience taught Reldrin that even those monstrous on the outside may have good intentions. It first happened with the abhorrent Naga under the command of Lady Vashj, they rescued her comrades and Prince Kael’thas from certain doom by the hands of hateful Garithos. Then, it was Lord Illidan, a half demon mongrel that provided the means for her people to cling to survival in the brink of destruction. Finally, it was Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, the Forsaken and the Horde. Those who have been victims to the Scourge like her own people, those who are the reason Silvermoon has not been overrun by the Scourge since the days of its reclamation.
“Pragmatism, patience, salvation can come even in forms abhorrent and dark.”
Reldrin muttered to herself as she contemplated, consulting her Tome of Blood as she often did in times of uneasiness, though she already knew, it is all part of the Light’s grand design, for if her people would not rely on these allies to survive, how would they come to be chosen, blessed with re-envigored Sunwell, now a nexus to its majesty unlike any other?
Reldrin turned her attention back to the Tome.
'Section XXVI - Fury of the Sunwell`
The chapter describing yet another betrayal against her people, the one most fresh and painful yet, the one committed by her own monarch, her own Sun Prince. Reldrin breathed in air as she continued reading sacred psalms from her Tome.
She knew well, pragmatism must be tempered with caution and suspicion. Betrayal can come at any moment. For now, she will let matters unfold, vigilant towards her enemies as much as she is towards her new allies, the deluded last remnants that still somehow believed in the Banshee Queen.
She closed her Tome and walked out of the ruins of what was once a house in the forgotten town of Strahnbrad, cloak carried majestically by the cold winds of Alterac.

The Knights of the Edict are going strong! Stories unfold, allies and enemies are made alike! Now is the best time to deep dive into Blood Knight RP! Come, join the chad gang!

6 Likes

Reldrin smells and won’t give me a proper horse

3 Likes

That’s it, Faesil remains initiate forever

4 Likes

Suddenly I love them.

1 Like

Finaly… my fellow blood knight brethren… RISE…

1 Like