[H-RP] Bloodsong - Down On The Street

Hey gang! We will be in the Crossroads this evening doing a little brawling, getting a little rambunctious and things of that nature. Feel free to drop by if you are around.

3 Likes

A military guild where your character’s traits truly matter. Not only their strengths, but also their flaws are treated as potential rp hooks and brought across over various formats of role-play.

Be it endurance training, that allows you to explore your character’s physical limits, or sparring sessions that make you polish up on your emote fighting with your fellow guildmates in-between the bigger rp plots. The guildmaster makes sure to offer you all the means to create some progression and development for your character, you just need to seize the opportunities presented.

It’s quite the unique experience. One which I recommend 100%

3 Likes

We also cater to you local goth and/or metalhead with a small, but growing, Forsaken presence.

We’re sure to raise your spirits!

4 Likes

I’ve been in the guild for a couple of weeks and so far, it’s been a blast. Impressive quality and quantity of events and casual RP alike, a fantastic selection of characters who clash with and compliment each other in all sorts of ways, and a pretty comfy OOC environment too. So far, I’m not regretting my decision at all.

If anyone’s looking for a guild that explores what life is like for the diverse and eclectic warriors of the Horde, I don’t think you could go wrong with Bloodsong.

6 Likes

For the forseeable future we call Northern Stranglethorn our home! Any and all are welcome to drop by and get involved with us, and we are open to recruits. (There might even be some RPPvP in it for you, you lucky sausage)

5 Likes

Man, I love role-play.

4 Likes

Who would of thought you would find trolls in STV
huh. You go for a lovely little stroll and you run into a troll. a DAMN BIG troll that almost pummels you into the ground

Awesome work guys. Can’t wait for the continuation!!

6 Likes

Aye, shoutout to these fellas, especially the Goblin Guznik I fought yesterday in the jungle :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Time to make the jungle dangerous again :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Our first shake at RP-PvP ( this time around ) went swimmingly and spirits are high! Hit us up in your local jungle hellhole today!

4 Likes

Jungle Rumble: Electric Boogaloo was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who partook in what a capacity they could, it’s made for a lot of roleplay in the aftermath!

:pray::heart:

4 Likes

It was awesome to RP PvP again, after so long. We had an awesome time and hope to see you lot around soon!

4 Likes

‘Welcome to the Jungle’ is still playing

Bloodsong can still be encountered in Stranglethorn Vale, come catch these :facepunch: while they’re hot!

2 Likes

My campaign for the constant influx of orcs is never ending.

3 Likes

We’re out here in Bambala.

2 Likes

I’m Major Floyd and this is my favorite warband in the Horde.

6 Likes

I’ve been quietly observing the resurgence of this guild from afar, and the brilliant rejuvenating effect it’s having on Horde Roleplay.

keep it up my opposing faction dudes!

Lok’tar OCH’gar! :man_mage:

8 Likes

Who’s been eating my porridge?!

2 Likes

Finally we can put Stranglethorn behind us! We will be found in and around Orgrimmar for the next little while before we move off to the Hinterlands to go give the Alliance the ol’ what-for. Enlist today!

2 Likes

Final week in Kalimdor, but don’t think for a second that means Bloodsong is kicking their feet up
 There’s still work aplenty!

2 Likes