[H-RP] Durotar's First Kosh'harg — 21 to 24 September

Bah! All I need is an axe in my hand and someone worthy to fight!

5 Likes

Worth resubbing for. I may just see you there!

6 Likes

As sad as I am that I won’t be able to join in on this, I am very excited to see everyone’s posts during this week and to read the guild discord posts from all of our orcs!
3 and half weeks left which can go by fast, so I just want to remind everyone that you are all free to host something yourself if you want to! Or set up your own stall and sell something! You know what they say, someone’s junk is someone else’s treasure!

3 Likes

Super psyched for this! Looking forward to attending on my new Orc character!

I have fond memories of the old Kosh’harg, especially on Defias-Brotherhood…

And it makes my heart leap with joy to see this new, fresh take on the recent Orc lore from the Heritage line.

And superbly excellent, new and original events? Master Koz, you spoil us.

5 Likes

Elcak is looking forward to hosting some of the excellent side activities on each night!

Whether it’s proving your Clan’s combined strength in the Tug-of-War Rumble, impressing with your orcish lore knowledge at the History Trivia contest, or just casting a line and having a laid-back chat at the Fishing Tournament - there’s something for everyone even if you don’t take on the Rite of Om’gora!

4 Likes

Hello o/ The Solstice Bazaar would like to set up our stall at Kosh’harg on 22nd September (Friday). Looking forward to meeting you all!

4 Likes

Hello hello!
We’re happy to see that you want to set up a stall! So feel free to do so on that Friday, or any other day if you’d wish too! During that day there’s beach activities so may happen that most people will be on the beach so you’re prepared for that and I hope that you all sell A LOT of stuff!
I will not personally be there, so looking forward to hear from the orcs once again about you wonderful folks and the Bazaar!

4 Likes

Got to have the Iron Wolves take part in the Clan games! Bring on the Orc fest!

6 Likes

I’m curious to see how it feels in Razor Hill!
We all know the vibe from the heritage quest, now to make that happen by ourselves!

4 Likes

Whats this? A second orcfest closer to home!?

We are blessed!

6 Likes

All orc fest are closer to home, if you keep them in your heart :wink: :laughing:

5 Likes

Durotar party time!

3 Likes

4 days to go! Soon it’s time to drink and party for friends, family and ancestors!
Clan games, food and maybe some new interesting items from people who sell stuff!

3 Likes

2 days! Two days to go!
Come and experience the orc traditions! Or just get drunk and punch one.

4 Likes

Sounds like an orc tradition to me!

4 Likes

The Warscreams will be there and cant wait!

We fight hard, and we party even harder!

7 Likes

Hoping to get to at least some of this, work allowing. Been palling with the Red Blades over the weekend for getting back into RP, so the future is bright and Orcy!

5 Likes

One more day to go till Kosh’Harg! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Pleased to say that Karaddon & Co. are bringing the Pit’s signature brawling duels to the beach on night 2 (Friday)! That’s one more activity open to all attendees while willing orcs take their steps towards the Rite of Om’gora!

The opening ceremony is tomorrow (Thursday 20:00 realmtime) - we’ll see you all there for orcish culture and celebration!

4 Likes

7 hours until Kosh’harg!
Durotar will shake and tremble from cheer and games!
Under the blazing sun and the cool moons, we will celebrate and have fun!

3 Likes