[H][RP EVENT] Halloween in Deathknell, Oct 26th Sat

What: Event to celebrate Halloween
When: Oct 26th Saturday, 21:00 realm time
Where: Deathknell

The inn is pretty full tonight, many people on the road this evening. Your train of thought is interrupted when a raspy voice yells out: “All Hallows Eve is coming! All are–”, a series of coughs stops the voice midsentence and as you turn to look at the speaker you see a Forsaken in worn travel clothes who seems to be trying to gather the attention of the inn’s patrons. He hacks up a few hard coughs and spits out a piece of … something … in his hand, throws it away and clears his throat.

“Ahem. All are invited to join the celebration, there is more information on the inn’s notice board. If you’ll excuse me, I will return to spreading the word…”, the Forsaken leaves and you can see some of the patrons looking at a fanciful note on the notice board…

OOC:

Lordaeron Deathguards is holding a Halloween event this coming weekend, Oct 26th Saturday at 21:00 realm time in Deathknell village. All of The Horde are invited!

Come join, get your butt to Tirisfal, bring your best costume and be prepared to get tricked if you don’t have any treats! Idea is to get together, socialize and have fun. Come and check it out!

Here is also an idea for you Alliance spies reading horde threads: Create an undead alt and join the party! No traveling needed!

6 Likes

Great idea! I might not be able to attend due to a prior engagement, but I will spread the word among the Guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will there be witch burning?

2 Likes

Thank you so much for organising this! I had a blast :slight_smile: