[H-RP Event] The Thalassian Skyguard Second First Birthday THIS SATURDAY 25TH!

That’s a cute skynoodle. melts
For it not to have a multitude of outfits would be a travesty beyond measure.

I will try to stop by and have this knight’s heart secretly (or not-so-secretly) warm a couple degrees if you’d permit the walking corpses of our people.

4 Likes

It’s the final count down everyone! The Skyguard birthday is coming to Eversong near you this Saturday!!! Starting at 19:30 RT! Don’t forget to come in your silliest costumes!

2 Likes

Im afraid i cant visit, well i can but i would have to hide from the guards every few minutes which is annoying.

So wishing you a happy Birthday from a far. And i will make sure to tell my Blood elf cousin Theodora to visit you.

2 Likes

Two days! Woop woop!

4 Likes

We are so excited to say this is finally happening tomorrow! Don’t forget to enter our art contest as well as to come along with your friends tomorrow for an evening of laughter and fun! Theme is silly costumes!

5 Likes

It’s today!!!

2 Likes

Bird party!! Wooo!!
Party hats and silly costumes everywhere!

2 Likes

Only a bit more than an hour left!
Come join us for a fun and unforgettable night - literally, we will make a lot of screenshots this evening for everyone to remember! <3

Also - games, a lot of very fun games!

3 Likes
Imperator Winner King Winner Ace Winner
Skydrop Arena Serital Verzan Tialis
Dancing with the clouds Khania & Bhut Tialis Vivan & Elliee
Hatchling costume contest Verzan Feltrend Tialis
Fishti-cuffs Bhut Jolokia Khania Salmon Fish#3
Buck-a-hawk Kaitylinn Florian Estelle
Guess the egg Miama - -
1 Like

Thank you everyone who came and attended the Skyguard Birthday! It was so much fun and I will be getting along in the next week with putting up our Skyguard news letter with all the high lights. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.