[H-RP] Hand of the Titans is recruiting! Now also open to Alliance!

Seems there was a forum portrait bug for a bit. Fixed now, fortunately!

We’ve certainly gotten more Dracthyr since that one post. Honestly Dragonflight has felt like such a breath of fresh air for everyone. Big plots are on pause in favor of smaller scale gatherings over the holidays, but it’s definitely a great time for everyone right now. I can’t wait to explore the Dragon Isles in the upcoming server RP campaigns!

2 Likes

Hope everyone had a fantastic new year! Really looking forward to getting stuck into the Dragon Isles icly B)

1 Like

Big plots are on pause in favor of smaller scale gatherings

I see what you did there, S c a l e slicer.

1 Like

I am pleased to report that our new Dracthyr members are already getting the full HotT experience!

…By which I mean shattered ribs.

3 Likes

Our journey to the Dragon Isles will soon begin. In the mean time, the Hand is busying themselves with removing Primalist footholds on the rest of Azeroth. Right now we’re in the south of Kalimdor!

1 Like

Welcome to the Dragon Isles!

Yesterday the Hand participated in the Dragon Isles launch event hosted by our friends from the Beastmaw Warband. In a true HotT fashion we tried to sink our ship, but apparently the presence of enough non-Hand members was enough to offset the curse. Now we are ready to start our own campaign in the Waking Shores!

1 Like

The Dragon Isles has thrown a little of what it’s got at us: giant snails, dragon frogs??? (drogs…?), and of course the Djaradin. What could possibly be next?! :eyes:

Do you mean fragons, Morag? :frog: :heavy_plus_sign: :dragon:

1 Like

I can deal with Fragons Morfinn :smiley:

Today the Hand heads to Valdrakken… let’s hope they’ve got some good maps :smiley:

Thaldraszus and Valdrakken have been a great adventure!

New patch is here. And with it, Cross-Realm Guilds! This means we’re now also open to Alliance members. With two conditions:

1. We still have a core of Horde, so your Alliance character will have to be neutral-aligned. So, no one in the Alliance’s armed forces, or on their payroll.
  2. No IC Void Elves at this time.
1 Like

The Alliance in the Hand? A dream come true! Dragonflight is officially the best expansion ever. :blue_heart:

Amazing adventures had so far in the Dragon Isles. It’s been fun getting to explore a new continent again, adventuring by foot.

It’s especially been great seeing the other guilds doing the same thing, and exchanging intel with them. Right now we’re exploring the cold wilds of the Azure Span with our main force.

1 Like

We managed to survive our first incursion into the Azure Span! The campaign, ran by Morag and aptly named The Cold, pushed us to our very limits. Stranded in the middle of an unnatural storm that deprived us of food, water, warmth, and even our very magic, we found ourselves afflicted by a very odd disease…

1 Like

We have reached the Reach! Slowly starting to catch up with the official timeline, one campaign at a time!

1 Like

The Hand is going back to the Azure Span. I’m sure nothing bad is going to happen.

We’ve now got our first Alliance members!

With our Azure Span adventures complete, we’ve got a bit of a chill time with things to explore and take care of on the rest of Azeroth. Soon, it is time to visit the Ohn’ahran Plains.

1 Like

The Hand made it to the Plains! We’ve saved a dog, which in turn earned us some points with the local Centaur. Well, we also brought them meat, but honestly, who cares about meat when you’re a puppy-saviour?

Outside of our main expansion campaign that spans across all the available zones (with one we’re yet to reach), we also have a couple smaller stories going simultaneously. There’s a powerful banshee on the loose, there’s justice to be delivered to a group of pirates who made the grave mistake of kidnapping a very dumb Dracthyr (who happens to have very ferocious companions), there’s bounty hunters hunting bounties for… honestly, it’s just profit. Not to mention some naturalist stuff I’m about to cook up soon.

The Plains storyline continues! The Hand is chasing after necromancers, because let’s be honest here: Primalists themselves are enough of a problem without the undead nibbling at our ankles.

The Hand had successfully stopped a powerful agent of the Scourge who was up to no good in Ohn’ahran Plains! After a bit of a breather, we are going underground. Literally.