[H-RP] Kosh’harg Festival, Autumn 2023 - 25th September to 1st October

Bold statement… we’ll see if you can prove it!

1 Like

He’ll have a head start on you. The proud host must be drunk to set and example for you all.

3 Likes

Only the best Holidays happen twice a year!! Might have to try swinging by the drinking contest this year.

2 Likes

So excited for this! The one you guys hosted earlier this year was so much fun :heart:

2 Likes

time to Test my endurance, and running speed once more. before throwing down in the Brawl’gar. to reclaim my title!

3 Likes

A welcome addition to this festivals line up of events "Talehat’
As hosted by the Solstice Bazaar - with prizes!

There are limited sign ups, spectators are encouraged! Lets support some fantastic creative storytellers this Kosh’ as they draw Tales from the hat!

8 Likes

My favourite event every year! Time to win EVERYTHING!

6 Likes

Iron Wolf Clan will be there! ORC FEST!

5 Likes

Orcfest Bestfest!

I love seeing new things being added to the line up at Kosh’harg. Can’t wait to hear the stories that come from Talehat.

3 Likes

Well guess my timing for coming back to WoW is good. Wonder if I can win the archery contest as a returning bit of good luck. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s a good month for me. Subbing at the end of the week for this!

4 Likes

I think it needs to be made very clear!

I can’t wait! It’s soon happening! This time lets make it last a whole year please!
Looking forward to see everyone and to have fun together!

5 Likes

Evenin’ Folks! Sorry this took some time to officially post this, but things have been somewhat chaotic away from the screen, But I am back once more to bring back The Tournament of Blades to end off ORCFEST!

But Yes, The rules for this will be reminiscent of the last tournament, But I’ve taken into account some lessons from the prior one to smooth out the experience for everyone, All the while trying to keep things balanced! The end goal is the same as last time, for everyone who both partakes in the fights or watches from the sidelines, to have fun and enjoy the fights, All the while allowing players to have the opportunity to use the outcome to create future RP, should they desire! The Tournament will be a single elimination format (The Brackets of which will be hosted on Challonge). To Sign-up, Contact me on Bladesmasher (Alliance) or Bládesmasher (Horde) VIA IN-GAME LETTER, With a deadline ending on Midnight on the 30th. HOWEVER, Unlike last time, We will be accepting Last minute Sign-ups in person, Prior to the closing ceremony (19:45, Server time)

Now, For the Prize, as it was revealed at the end of the last tournament, The first place Prize is once again another “Armament of the Blade”, A custom piece of equipment forged for the victor to carry with them in their future adventures, and in turn, to prove they are indeed a champion! The remaining prizes will be 12 Kegs of Alcohol, Specifically ‘Blood and Thunder Cider’ (A Blood Orange Cider infused with Mana from Crystals used in the brewing process), Distributed among the top four fighters, With first place getting the Lion’s share!

As for the rules of this competition, they are as follows:

Be good people! - While, Yes, This is a competitive environment, causing tensions to get heated, We are all doing this to have fun. While Banter, IC and OOC, Is entirely encouraged, Please be respectful of your opponents!

Participate in RP! - This event is the final event of an entire festival, celebrating orcish culture. As weird as it sounds, You will need to participate in at least 2 events within the Kosh’harg, Or we will have the right to refuse entry for the tournament. This rule is to combat a constant issue we’ve had in previous iterations of the tournament where PvPers enter just to disrupt a RP Focused Event

Gear - In comparison with Previous expansions, PvP Gear is a lot easier to obtain, with 5 different sets of PvP gear being available. In an attempt to make things more balanced, The Strongest gear one can use is armor equating to an average PvP Ilvl of 437 (I.E Honour gear). The reasoning is simply because it is one of the easier armor sets to obtain, and its Ilvl is the average of all 5 PvP armor sets. If you wish, you can also use Non-PvP Gear, Up till Ilvl 437, However, Unlike last time SET BONUSES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED due to the fact they did (Unfortunately) Grant too much of an uneven edge. Additionally, While this could be considered something VERY specific, But this is a rule to be kept in place for the future, NO Legendary equipment may be used.

Class Limitations - While some are not going to be fans of this, Healers will NOT be allowed to participate in the tournament. The ruling for this is simple: Any fight against them would end up being a long arduous fight that could end up being tedious. In turn, Any possible match up between two healers could last much longer than any other match up.

To clarify, the Following class/spec combinations will not be allowed entry into the tournament:

• Restoration Druid
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Preservation Evoker
  • Holy Paladin
  • Holy Priest
  • Discipline Priest

Now that the rules are all posted, I wish everyone a Good Day, Evening and Night, I hope your training is effective, And that your blades never dull! I hope to see you all at the Kosh’harg!

9 Likes

Time to get that sweet honour gear then

I can’t wait to join and have a good chilled time, it’s so generous of our hosts to provide this to us as a community! I love supporting it :smiley: Rock on!

5 Likes

This is a great opportunity for Valandir and the Quel’Therisar to make their appearance. You can count us in!

3 Likes

Just over a week away! We’re looking forward to seeing everyonce once again

5 Likes

Super excited to be there! Always great fun!

1 Like

Is there anything that we should know or bring that has not been mentioned yet? besides our best spirits. :slight_smile:

Just yourselves and a good time really ^^ traders are always welcomed so if there is anyone in your guild that does such I’m sure they’d be welcome to set up a stall.

3 Likes