[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Autumn 2021 — 27 Sep to 3 Oct

Been a year and a half since I last attended, I’ll strive to pop by and lurk when I have the time. :smiley:

Just found out we’re approaching Kosh’harg time!

Sadly, I won’t be able to attend the first day, But dammit If I won’t fight like crazy to attend the rest! I’ll just have to hope that ICly I’ll be in a good enough condition to partake in some of the events!

And here’s to hopin’ I can meet up with friends from the last Kosh’harg!

1 Like

This’ll be the first Kosh’harg I miss in 6 years, certainly a change of pace!
I hope everyone enjoys it, having had a look behind the scenes I assure you it’ll be amazing. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Almost time! Big Orcfest at Nagrand!

3 Likes

Orcfest Tomorrow! Woop woop

2 Likes

Goooooood MORNING my darlings!

Are you ready for the first night of the Kosh’harg?!

Tonight’s plan is as follows:

• 20:00: Opening Speech by our lovely and totally handsome Chieftain, Kozgugore Feraleye!

• 20:15 - Opening Ceremony by uh…Me! Join us as we officially open the Kosh’harg with fancy speeches about spirits and stuff!

• 20:45 - Challenge of the Wyvern! Hosted by yours truly to test your wit and intellect as you solve three riddles that require you to go forth and collect the answers to said riddles!

Please note that the Challenge of the Wyvern is done in groups, with a maximum of four per group! If possible, please form your groups beforehand so that we can start the event as quickly and smoothly as possible! Bonus points if you can come up with a name for your team!

Thank you, and looking forward to seeing you all there!

8 Likes

Kosh’harg is starting! Wooo!
Opening Ceremony real soon!

Greetings! It is I, your benevolent orc overlord, come to bring news of what to expect tonight!

Tonight’s events are as follows:-

• 20:30: Ritual of the Dead - a sacred pilgrimage to Oshu’gun to pay our respects to the ancestors. Non-orcs are welcome to attend, as this time we have someone to entertain you whilst our orc folks go into Oshu’gun itself! Make sure to bring an offering!

• 22:00 - Sing For the Ancestors/Storytelling - Gather around the fire and share tales and songs! All are welcome to bring a song or story of their own!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

A big thank you to Velravyn who kindly offered an alternative for the non-orcs who could not enter Oshu’gun! It was an absolute delight to see everyone last night enjoying the events so far!

And now, I come bearing news of what to expect tonight!

• From 19:30 and onwards through the evening - The Great Market! Vendors will be placed around Garadar who might have wares if you have coin! If you have a vendor who would like to join in, feel free to show up and pick a spot!

• 21:00 - Om’riggor - The sacred rite of passage for all orcs entering adulthood. You will undertake a hunt of your own, with only one weapon to take down your prey, so that you may earn your honour name!

Any orcs who have not got an honour name of their own, or would like to undertake the hunt and earn a new one once more are welcome to attend! Chieftain Kozgugore Feraleye will be overseeing the Om’riggor!

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!

3 Likes

Hello hello! It is I, your local Red Blade shaman lass, here to bring you the latest news in Kosh’harg activities!

Tonight’s events are as follows:-

• 19:00 - Brawl’gar! Face each other in unarmed combat, and may the best combatant win! Who will be the one to take my crown from me?! Contact Nakobu for details!

• 20:30 - An Unusual Disturbance - Our beloved Enrah disappeared during the Om’riggor, what could have happened in her time out in the fields? Certainly something is amiss, will you answer the call to investigate?

• 22:00 - Costume Contest! - Gather your best clothes, prepare your mog creativity, and step up to the challenge as our brave and fashionable Chieftain Kozgugore Feraleye oversees how well you handle his challenging themes!

We look forward to seeing you all tonight!

1 Like

The Kosh’harg is proceeding swimmingly so far! Very impressed by the amount of people who took the time to visit us in Nagrand, so a big thank you to all of you visiting and taking part so far!

Now that I can finally log in to the forums again, I can finally post some updates here. As always, we’ve got a bunch of winners from the contests being held! For the Challenge of the Wyvern, we had two teams finishing with all the right answers, namely The Badger Bunch in second place and Tested Mettle coming in first place!

Yesterday, we’ve also had the Brawl’gar taking place with Blightwood taking third place, Tramur Stonestrike placing second and the grand winner being Ann-Marie Frojd!

For the Costume Contest, we have Niko as Grom Hellscream coming in third and the first place being share by both Jiro as “Horde Grunt” and Charmie as Varok Saurfang!

3 Likes

Heyyyyy hey hey hey! Hey stupid~

Nah just kidding, we’re back again with more to do tonight! What you can expect tonight:-

• 20:30 - Iron Fortitude! Hosted by Zi’tani! Test your strength, stamina and agility through five tests! Will you prove the mightiest of all champions? Or will you slip into the back with the rest of the weaklings?! Hosted by Zitani!

• 20:30 - The Great Skywise Archery Contest - For both experts and beginners, the chance to shoot one’s shot (at targets) is here! Hosted by Verzan and Rykana!

4 Likes

Goooooooooood MORNING to all of you!

It’s not quite the end yet, and we still have more events to bring you tonight! What you can expect:-

• 20:30 - Fishing Contest! Show your skills in the water to gather lots of fish! Hosted by Akule of Spiritwood Tribe!

• 22:00 - The Great Dance - It’s only natural to embrace the spirit of dancing, no matter what your skill level. Come and join us as we dance together as one clan! Hosted by Kozgugore!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

4 Likes

It’s the last day of Kosh’harg!

It’s sad to write that, but we hope you’ve all had a fantastic time with us this week and we’d like to thank everyone who has joined us for the events and for social RP in between!

However, it is not QUITE over and tonight’s events consist of:-

• 20:00 - Closing Ceremony - Join us as we officially close the Kosh’harg and ask for the spirits’ blessing as we head into the autumn and winter seasons! Look for Zi’tani!

• 21:00 - Tournament of the Blades - this is a RP PvP tournament for those who would like to test themselves after a week of no violence! (Violence isn’t allowed during the Kosh’harg, which is why this is taking place AFTER the closing ceremony wink wink) Seek out Nakobu to sign up!

We hope to see you all there tonight! :smiley:

1 Like

More winners to be announced from the ongoing competitions! Congratulations to our winners and another big thanks to everyone just showing up and having a good time! I sure enjoyed playing the land’s most overconfident bard!

Iron Fortitude
First place: Anaerias Dawnwhisper
Second place: Lillianne Sunseeker
Third place: Hukush Warspirit

Beginners Archery
First Place: Ugnuk Owltalon
Second Place: Thronk
Third Place: Fira

Advanced Archery
First Place: Tesha
Second Place: Rokamo Goreye
Third Place: Ek’chala

Fishing Contest
First Place: Tramur Stonestrike

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.