[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Spring 2021 — 22 to 28 March

Choo choo!
The Kosh’harg train is soon at it’s destination!
Choo choo!

4 Likes

Can´t wait to come there and celebrate!

3 Likes

I`ll probalby be there. To reap souls- I mean to eat good food and enjoy the company.

2 Likes

Kosh’harg starts next week, people! Woop woop!
If you have anything, -anything-, you’d want to host during this week. Don’t be shy, tell us in here about it and we’ll help you!
You want to sell something? Good! No need to let us know on that part, just do it! We can however, if you like, put you up on the market list so people can see in advance what you sell!
And anyone can put up their stall at any day and any time! We do also have a dedicated day for it if you’d feel that’s easier!
Got any other question regarding Kosh’harg, or maybe even orcs? Just ask in here and the answer shall come!
Now have go and have fun! Have a good day! Break the everyday a little, wear a funny hat. Have unmatching socks. ^^

3 Likes

The Red Blade Clan has arrived in Garadar and we’re slowly seeing others trickling in as well. Just two more days to go before the festivities kick off! There is still time to announce any events or activities in case you would like to host anything yourself, so feel free to let us know here if you wish to do so. Otherwise though, I look forward to seeing you all this coming week!

8 Likes

Tomorrow!
It’s tomorrow guys! I hope you’re all ready!
And it’s still not too late to announce anything you’d want to host!
Looking forward to see you all there! ^^

2 Likes

Been looking forward to this, as I do every time Kosh’harg rolls around. Blood Howl has settled in, so we’ll be around for the various events in the coming week! Thanks again for taking the time to host, Red Blade!

I’ll bring my market stall back on Friday as I have come to do every Kosh’harg then.

3 Likes

Wishing all the best for this year’s event! I remember the Kosh’harg a few years ago fondly when I fell in love with Manata whom I initially created just to check out the event, and ended up in an orc frenzy for a good couple of years!

5 Likes

May try to be there on a Horde alt, but even if I’m unable to make it I hope it goes well!

2 Likes

Today is the day!
Plenty of people have already arrived in Garadar last night, so come you too! The opening speech is at 20:00 realm time, but I’m pretty sure there will be people around earlier than that!
See you all tonight!

3 Likes

Good afternoon all! Sun’s out, spring’s here and Kosh’harg begins today!

For anyone interested, there will be a pilgrimage to Oshu’gun tonight at 21:00 server time. This is a chance for all orcs to come and honour our ancestors by entering the Mountain of Spirits and leaving offerings for them.

Non-orcs may attend, though bear in mind that only orcs will be allowed into the mountain itself. HOWEVER you will still be allowed to go with us to Oshu’gun and leave any offerings you would like to bring with you at the base of the mountain and reflect upon your own ancestors, and maybe share stories of them!

I hope to see you all there! We’ll be meeting at the Western Gate in Garadar!

5 Likes

Big thank you to everyone who has decided to come and join the celebrations so far! It’s always great to see the community coming together having a good time without any trouble whatsoever! Today was just the appetizer however, as the coming days will feature plenty of games, competitions and meetings for anyone to partake in! In case you missed today’s events, here’s a little impression.

Opening ceremony

Pilgrimage to Oshu’gun and honouring the ancestors

Campfire mingling and what looks like a falling comet in the background for whatever reason. A bad omen? Or just a goblin trying to reach for the floating islands in the sky? I’m sure everyone’s still alive…

4 Likes

Good job photographer for catching my orc in every single photo.
Was a good night, I’ll definitely try to catch all least a couple more over the week.
Lok, but also tar, friends.

3 Likes

Already on the first day has there been some RP that showcased rarely expressed sides to Worggrim, with new and familiar faces!
This was also Worggrim’s first journey into Oshu’gun itself, which for him was a humbling and terrifying experience at the same time, as a half-ogre not aware of any potential orc ancestors within the Mountain of Spirits. As such, his offerings were to all the orc ancestors. (And he hopes that will not be insulting to them)

Although it’s only been one day, thanks in advance for arranging this, Red Blade (and organizers)! I’ve been looking forward to this since you announced it, and it has already delivered enough to spark enthusiasm on my end.

5 Likes

I was there for a time, unfortunately, I had an OOC meeting with another RP guild that I couldn’t miss and was distracted. However, Kosh’harg hasn’t changed. I have attended each one for as long as I can remember and still I see the same loveable characters!

Hope to be around more.

2 Likes

Always a blast Rping at this event, and the startup was no diffrent. Love it!

3 Likes

Goooooooood MORNING all you lovely folks! It’s another beautiful grey day here and the second day of the Kosh’harg!

So what can you expect from today’s events?

20:00 server time - Noshmarak will be hosting the Challenge of the Wyvern! Come in teams of four to tackle a series of traditionally tricky riddles that will take you on a journey all around the area, pitting you against the other teams! The first to return and provide the most correct answers will be crowned the winners! (Warning: Possibility the team Wiggly Hugs will attend. You have my full support in beating them. >:D )

21:30 - Time to relax and enjoy some good old fashioned gathering around the fire to tell stories and sing songs of times long gone, of our ancestors, of achievements we or someone we know has made! If this interests you, look for me near the great Garadar bonfire and bag yourself a seat!

Hope to see you all there! :smiley:

4 Likes

Delightful event.

I promise. I have maybe spied a little too much.

2 Likes

Sign-ups for the Challenge of the Wyvern will open at 19:00, in 4 minutes! Come sign up with a team of three to five people, and be taken on a very cool riddle-solving journey across Outland.

4 Likes

Delete Wigglyhugs

4 Likes