[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Spring 2021 — 22 to 28 March

That’s what I was hoping to see. Last one was a lot of fun!

3 Likes

\o/ Was so sad I had to miss last season’s cause of RL. Frak’s hunts are -awesome-.

5 Likes

Huntmaster! Fingers crossed for the Great Hunt returning with the festival!

3 Likes

Best times of the year!

2 Likes

I will try to be there this year.

2 Likes

The hype is absolutely real. My last Kosh’harg before I go puddle-jumping :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Then we celebrate like ORCS!

… With minimal hand removal, if possible.

1 Like

Cowards, smh

2 Likes

The Kosh’harg?
If you would have a Neutral Half-orc appear, Count me In!

1 Like

There should be no trouble for a half orc to join the Festival, lesser creatures can be found in attendence at these festivities.

Although OOC, I recommend you use a Horde character, since the entire festival is mainly held in Garadar.

Actually, did a scouting run earlier.

Turns out, There is only ONE building that causes the guards to attack you.

Otherwise, since all the NPCs are about lvl 30, the aggro radius is surprisingly small.

Like, you have to be in their face kind of small.

Would still personally recommend a Horde OOC Alt imo. Makes it easier to interact with folks too, as most won’t have Tongues Pots stored up given it’s a traditionally Horde-based festival!

1 Like

Ngl, I forgot about the lack need to use tongues potions.

And though Blade has… well, he DOES have the hooves and tail.

Guess it just means I need to hope people read that part of the TRP properly, 'ey? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

LOL definitely not the first half-orc with some ‘odd features’ at the Kosh! I’m sure it’ll be alright :wink:

3 Likes

Horde alt is definitely a good way to go about it.

I’ll be wanting to attend but obviously not on Azmira!

Question is, would a Zandalari Troll be welcome over to see what her Orcish allies are all about? Or would it be preferred if I brought an actual Orc? I do have one but she’s not as developed, but I’d love to come to this on a Hordie.

3 Likes

Come as whatever you please, the most important thing is for you to have a good time at these festitives, only certain races may be cause to raise some eyebrows and even a spear or two, but that is for the less natural races.

6 Likes

All Horde races are welcome, including halfblood variations!
And using a horde character is strongly recommended, not only because of the points mentioned above, but also because TRP over factions sometimes doesn’t load for everyone. So to some you’d just be some random alliance trying to troll, in worst case scenario.
Plus, if you’re on a horde character, the ones who doesn’t read this thread would take you more seriously.

5 Likes

We’ve had pleeeeeeenty Zandalari Trolls before! It’s Horde wide, not only orcs, as the others have said indeed :smiley:
Ya’ll welcome <3

5 Likes

Whelp. As the saying goes, If you can’t find a door, Make your own!

…Then again, there was a door. Just limitations caused due to the standard limitations of the faction system.

Either way, A horde version of the exact same character has been made, Meaning no issues for anyone at the Kosh’arg.

7 Likes

You’ll be more easily able to join in with the various events that take advantage of raid groups now too!

Looking forward to meeting you at the festival! \o/

6 Likes