[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Spring 2022 — 21 to 27 March

Wait…is that -THE- Grimgee in the FAQ picture?

4 Likes

I figured the poor guy finally deserved a bit of credit for his many years of faithful attendance!

And thanks for contributing to the events, Vel! I’ll list the tournament rules in the FAQ section of the OP!

4 Likes

O’ mightae sea,
Cast yer gaze now upon me,
Fer ye shall see,
These scoundrels have dared summon tae mighty Grimgee.

An’ let it be known ah was jus’ restin’! Unfortunately no permission to quote that image.

I’ll be there. And be warned Horde, my power has increased five fold.

What other Grimgees do ye know? Course it is!

5 Likes

I’ll need to sharpen my axe again.

1 Like

Hmmm. Might dust off mine one more time.

1 Like

Morning everyone! Raven’s Riches would like to attend Kosh’harg again. Looking forward to meeting you all there!

2 Likes

Orc-fest, Orc-fest, Orc-Fest, ORC-FEST!

THE TIME HAS COME FOR MUCH CELEBRATION AND MADNESS!
I’VE EVEN MADE PREPARATIONS FOR TIME OFF DURING THE WEEK!

And sign me up for the Tournament of Blades, And as per Rules and Regulations, I shall be entering on THIS character, Not Draenei-Blade. Just need to gear them up a bit more, But luckily I’ve got a month for that :smiley:

Though, I wanted to confirm, I’m guessing the “Consumables” clause includes items such as Engineering modifications (Such as the rocket belt), So I can make sure that they arn’t anywhere near my bars if that’s the case.

Till then, THE PREPARATIONS FOR CELEBRATION SHALL COMMENCE! Here’s hoping I get to see some friends on horde-side once more while I’m there, That and make some new friends in the process!

3 Likes

ORCFEST! ORCFEST! ORCFEST!

The Forlorn Order shall be in attendance as per usual. See you all there!

3 Likes

You are correct. Usually the tournaments organized by the Red Blades had more or less the rule “If you can’t use it in arena, you can’t use it in the tourney.”.
So yeah, no consumables or engineering stuff.

2 Likes

Perfect, Thanks for the clarification! I just had to make sure since… Well, don’t want to accidentally get disqualified and all! but for now: PREPARATIONS ARE TO BE MADE!

Heck yeah we will! Including yours truly’s world-renowned* bake sale. See y’all there!

*citation needed

3 Likes

Right, So a thought occurred to me when going over the rules with some friends (So I know I’m understanding them right) And we realised there is a part that kind of gets a bit confusing, Specifically the Banned Items List.

Namely, The part listing “‘Gladiator’s Emblem’ Trinkets”.

Does this specifically mean The Gladiator’s Emblem Trinket (Alongside any variation of the trinket) that Gives Bonus HP for a short period of time? Or are you meaning the Broad variation of The “Gladiator’s Emblem” Trinkets that fulfil the PvP Set Bonus?

Seemed Pertinent to ask to avoid any possible issues!

Any trinkets that include “Gladiators’ ___________” in the name.

So, The “Family” of Gladiators trinkets, Included but not limited to: Emblem, Insignia, Badge, Eternal Aegis and finally Resonator? That makes sense, Especially in tandem with the Malediction Duo (Shackles + Devouring), As it would dilute the sudden burst possible.

Woo, Kosh’harg!

Hello, I would also like to sign up for the tournament please. =)

Also, this too confuses me. Are the honour-purchasable ones accepted? Such as https://www.wowhead.com/item=186966/cosmic-aspirants-medallion?bonus=0 and https://www.wowhead.com/item=186906/cosmic-aspirants-badge-of-ferocity?bonus=0 allowed? Hoping the CC removal is at least accepted, if not I’ll try pick up some other trinkets.

Thanks!

Any trinket which fulfills the ‘Gladiator’s Emblem’ part of the set bonus is not permitted. Medallions (CC removal) are permitted.

Hi there.

I really want Ghormisa to attend the Om’riggor but my work schedule means I am not home until 21:30 GMT.

I am not sure how this could be worked out.

Hello!
This shouldn’t be an issue, just come when you can!
Give Kozgugore or a red blade member a whisper when you come online and we’ll tell what you need to know before you are RPing. Just in case if the people who are joining the Om’riggor are already out hunting.

I hope I didn’t make it confusing. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just a few more days! See you all there!

1 Like

I’m all for the kosh’harg having some festivities and not being 100% orcish rites. New Horde new adaptations etc. Some of the choices seem a little goofy though. Like a costume contest sounds more like something you’d expect at the DMF?