[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

Thanks Okiba…and ehh we are …we are arranging them into a large gathering for you yes yes.

4 Likes

Congratulations to the new officering team! Also, had great fun at your Korsharagarag gathering thingy … Hope to come to many more and bleed inside your Oshu’gun ship.

5 Likes

Vrull’Morah is over for April, Team Vrull won, Team Mo’lak came second and Magor in third place. Mo’lak came about as a punishment for Kran and Gaar’thok for making fun of Raz at Karnna’s last event. Mo’lak was winning in till the final duel where Sigrak stole it at the end! No bonus points for beating the champion this month, alas Raz still got something left in the tank. MVP of the night was Kran Twinaxe winning all his duels for Team Mo’lak! Thanks for all attending :heart:

6 Likes

I’m Zi’tani Steelstorm, and this is my favourite orc clan in Azeroth.

5 Likes

No bumps for a while? No problem! Last night had some of our Orcs get a slight bit tipsy, as is tradition for Razaron’s drink and games night. The coming months are looking pretty packed, so if there was ever a time to jump straight in to action with us, it’s now :grin:

4 Likes

Battle has come to Durotar! The Red Blade will be fighting for their lives and their home together with some allies… Want to know more? Come and see us coming days!

3 Likes

Screenshots! :unamused: :wolf:

I suppose it must be my turn to bump, aye? We’ve a number of upcoming campaigns on the horizon; so if you’d like your orc to bond with his or her new potential clan as we go where fate takes us, now is the time to come find us!

4 Likes

The Redblades are now back in Razor hill, after a week of travelling and resource gathering. Just in time for more interesting adventures.

6 Likes

Akal

Orcs,

It’s me, Madeye! My writing has improved a lot over the last year so the chieftain has given me permission to write you all the monthly letter. I suspect the teachings of the Thur’ruk Windwatcher has helped with this! Hasn’t her eyes ceased working? I’m sure she helped! Anyway, I should start talking about the previous month, so what happened?

Well we had some distressing news as the children of the Horde were rounded up and captured! A group of fanatical light worshipping zealots had entered Kalimdor and took cubs from their mother and father, a disgrace! Thanks to the efforts led by Karnna and Grarshak they were promptly defeated and the children rescued. Times for celebration were held, Kran and Thunk’s drinking tournament, Kargnar won the tournament, how? Kargnar’s a lightweight! What’s this world coming to? We also had the first Dra’gamgor, we had one at Kosh’harg but this was the first official one! Drunken backwards racing, wolf and mouse, you name it, we played it too much cheer!

Rhonya Steelheart also settled us down by the fire to to tell the tales of the clan. The stories of the revival of the Red Blades and personal Om’riggor’s were all told, it was a a wholesome night that we should do more! The Vrull’Morah was held for Ish’Magor as we all strive for perfection in the Son of Strife’s name, this month we had three teams after I had punished Kran and Gaar’thok for being disrespectful to a elder. They were named Team Mo’lak and in my eyes re-earned their honour with their excellent performance. Team Mo’lak came second after being heavily outnumbered, team Magor finished last and team Vrull won thanks to a match winning duel by Sigrak!

More troubling news hit our shores as the alliance attacked Durotar and the Barrens! We gathering with many friends and together we forced them back to their boats, the sight of them running with their tails between their legs, a sweet victory to saviour! Planned expedition to the Eastern Kingdoms to gather resources and teach the orcs history of the land was successful, we even managed to give the frostwolves of the Red Blade time to catch up with their clan.

This month has been chaotic and brought things closer to home, with the disgraceful actions of the alliance races stealing children and setting Durotar on fire. The war has just started and more dark times are around the corner, I’ve been getting some unsettling visions in my sleep and we may need to act on them sooner rather then later, but for now let Akashok guide us!

For the Blood of Red Blade,
Razaron Madeye

Akal (May) Events

Guided by the element of air, Akal, named after Akala for her connection to fertility, ushers in vast amounts of positive energy. The coming of Akal often marked the beginning of the spring festivals for the orcish clans as they would celebrate the coming of fertility and growth and venture to new hunting grounds. Through the breezes and tides, Akal carries with it a season of spiritual growth as well as a time in which to celebrate life and the new season.

[Event] Through Rock and Stone
Some trouble is brewing in Durotar again! Those that wish to protect our lands should seek out Gaar’thok at Razor Hill on the 16th of Akal!

[Event] War Training
Kran Twinaxe leads the orcs in war training exercises to keep the clan sharp and prepared for battle, those that wish to be fighting fit should seek him out in Razor Hill on the 17th of Akal.

[Tournament] Vrull’Morah
Razaron hosts the monthly tournament dedicated to the Son of Strife, this month there will be no teams. It will be a individual tournament to see who comes out on top! Get your weapons and loincloths ready for 18th of Akal!

[Campaign] Whispers in the Shadows
Razaron has been having constant nightmares for the past month and they’ve been gradually been getting worse and worse. He speaks of a wolf and of a far away land called Nazmir. The orcs must venture to these new lands under the guidance of Madeye to discover why the Varog’gor is having these dark visions? Prepare your survival kit, this is going to get bloody on the 19th of Akal!

Announcements

[IC] Clan Gathering
The clan gathering this month won’t be held by the usual tree on the hill of Razor Hill as we’ll be deep within Naz’mir at the time. This doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have one as the clan has grown even larger over the last few months, so to help with getting together for training and news we’ll try to do one each month.

For any additional information on our monthly whereabouts, feel free to visit orcsoftheredblade.com!

6 Likes

Looking forward to next upcoming plot so muuuuch! <3

4 Likes

Vrull’Morah for Akal (May) is over! This month the orcs prepared with a mock tournament in preparation for the Tournament of the Blades which will be taking place in Mor’vaul (June).

The winner of the Tournament of the Blades will become the Champion of the the clan. Currently that’s held by yours truly, Mr. Madeye himself.

Rokamo defeated Nakobu in the final to win this months Vrull’Morah.

MVP of the night was clearly Rokamo Goreye, some of her rolls we’re getting on the ridiculous side and the final fight lasted over 25 mins! Epic!

Vrull’Morah will return in Gorosh (July) after the Tournament of the Blades.

Son of Strife watch over us!

4 Likes

Whispers in the Shadows

Part 1: Three's a Crowd

The sun had risen shining it’s beautiful splendour over Razor Hill, the winds rushed past the faces of the orcs, this will make excellent sailing weather. The elements seem to be with them but for what? Madeye had been speaking in riddles for the past few days, mentioning a fetid swampland called Nazmir. The Sea Cucumber, Unsinkable II had arrived at the Echo Ilse as clan Red Blade made the long arduous trip to Zandalar.

Days past but eventually the busy port of Zandalar was in sight, they docked quickly and noticed the merchants unloading their exotic goods from all different regions of the world, this was as multi-cultural as Azeroth can get! The seagulls swooped all around seeking to steal a cheeky snack from the local fishermen, an unlucky Zandalari guard and Kulgha Wolfheart having the satisfaction of tasting bird excrement.

Despite Razaron’s deteriorating health he beckoned the orcs foward, “Come, we must find Nazmir! Where? Is it to the west? Spirits I call for your aid? Did you hear that? The whispers! More whispers from the shadows!” Madeye said with a confused slur. Some of the orcs, most noticeably Kyrazha and Urzoga seemed genuinely concerned for their Varog’Gor. The orcs were then stopped by a creature with a turtle like appearance, it was a tortollan named Roji. He eyed Razaron Madeye up and down, sensing that despite his sweaty exterior, he may in fact be leading these salty swabs.

After a brief exchange with Roji it was decided that he would be the guide for clan Red Blade, though Old Roji wasn’t impressed with their supplies. According to him they were in no fit state to enter Nazmir so he lead them to some local traders in the Grand Bazaar. When they arrived the traders were arguing, the orcs even tried to interrupt them to no avail. It all seemed hopeless and after some long winded exchanges they only managed to come out of it with the most mediocre supplies.

The orcs left the trolls to continue their debate as Roji gave a history lesson on the Zandalari capital and it’s Loa’s, Old Roji did like to talk a fair bit and some of the orcs were getting easily impatient. Eventually they made their way to the Zocalo where they were ambushed by a squadron of saurid scamps lead by the Loa of Scavengers, many of the orcs weapons and goods were briefly stolen in till the they fought back and laid the smackdown in to them. Gulrok also managed to find his belt, the orcs saw more then they wished! “Hek hek hek hek hek hek!” a strange laugh surrounded clan Red Blade as they finally managed to escape the chaos of Dazar’alor.

They were nearing Nazmir when Kran, Kulgha and Gaar’thok noticed a strange figure. They spoke of a ghostly spectre who’s whole body was cloaked and it was faceless, Madeye commented that perhaps they were finally witnessing what he be seeing the past month. One bridge remained and it creaked under the weight of the orcs, luckily it was sturdy enough and at last they had reached Nazmir! Roji and Razaron spoke with the Zandalari Captain Rabaz at Zul’jan ruins, he told them they couldn’t stay within the ruins but they were allowed to make camp outside. They did exactly that, it wasn’t perfect but this would be the orcs home for the foreseeable future.

Read all about this and more in our campaign summary thread on our official forums.

8 Likes

Ma’ Orks!? In Nazmir!?

IM-POSSI-BRU.

Have fun guys! Don’t drink the water!

2 Likes

A turtle made it to the water! …same water actually…!!!

2 Likes

Whispers in the Shadows

Part 2: A Glimpse into Death

The mood in the camp was good despite the obvious dangers that lurked within Nazmir. The sun had set hours ago and now darkness surrounded them, only a few well placed torches and the campfire lit up the surrounding area. Suddenly the orcs started to feel very cold and the world around them was drained of all colour. They froze in place, unable to move, unable to speak. A figure slowly walked towards the camp, it was a shade of a wolf.

“I am the shadow around every corner that protects my fathers pack. I am the shepherd of death that tends to his followers in the after-life.” The wolf said, before pausing and taking a longer look at them. “I am the Unborn, Dark Fang, Blackfur but my name is Sharguul, son of one known as Akashok!” Sharguul said with sorrow in his voice. “Orcs of the Red Blade, I’m glad you listened to the one called Madeye. I had to reach out to a follower who has taken the oath of our father, his illness should only be temporary.” The unborn wolf spirit glancing down at Razaron, “Not many could survive a message from my deathly claws, but he is indeed tougher then he looks!”

The tone of the great wolf spirits voice suddenly becomes louder and deadly serious, “Now on to why you are here, I am in danger and being held shackled somewhere in these mortal lands. The one known as Xuja the Bloodgiver is draining my very being in an attempt to resurrect the one called G’huun! I grow weak and only now because you are close am I able to appear before you. Before you decide if you wish to aid me, please relax, this won’t hurt! I will show you… everything!” Darkness enveloped the orcs, suddenly they were no where, but yet everywhere. They could see but everything was black.

The orcs eyes started to focus and the world around them wasn’t just black anymore, they had partially crossed over to the other side and now appeared as spirits in the realms between the living and dead. Glimpses of Akashok and Akala mourning the loss of Sharguul reverberated around the orcs, “I will always be apart of the pack, my paws may never have touched the hallowed earth but that would not stop me! By my sheer will alone I would not allow my spirit to be forgotten, I had to find the lost fragments of my soul!” Sharguul said speaking of his past. The orcs then began to search the land of limbo and they found more then they bargained with. Ghostly hands from below grabbed at Karnna, they were pulling her into the water attempting to drown her! Nakobu and Dhak managed to evade them and grabbed Blackfeather, dragging her to safety. Gashuk and Kyrazha looked deep within a mirror, replica’s of themselves appeared behind them in the mirror. They turned around and went face to face with their doppelgangers, swiftly they banished them!

Kargnar, Kulgha and Durgrol had the unfortunate task of fending of spectres in the form of children, cries of “Mommy!” and “Where’s my daddy?” made the orcs very unsettled. The orcs refused to attack the children, fearing it was some sort of test against the code. Luckily the children eventually got bored, “We just wanted to play!” as they disappeared. Kran, Kraagara and Gul’rok found books with names if Red Blade legends on them, Akesha, Regger and Kraag to be exact. The books then came alive and started to bash themselves into the orcs with their hardcovers, the orcs eventually were able to keep hold of them as they disappeared in their hands. The tales of the Red Blade legends played through their heads like a vision, perhaps they should seek out one of the clan lore-masters to find out more about them?

As each scenario ended a piece of Sharguul appeared. Claws, fangs, fur and eyes. The orcs returned them to the great wolf spirit as he thanked them before beckoning them forward through this mysterious domain. “I had to learn quickly and protect myself against forces that would do me harm, even here!” Sharguul said just before orcs of the past attacked them. “I don’t want to die!”, “This was not my fate!” they screamed as if it was mere moments before their deaths in the mortal realm. The orcs dispatched the the angry spirits as they watched them cross to the other side, “Some spirits are angered, not wanting to accept their fate. Stay close, this domain isn’t for the faint of heart!”.

Sharguul walked purposely forward in till he halted in front of a small orcish boy. He sobbed as Gashuk tried to console him, he was lost and didn’t realise he had died. He told them of what he could remember, that his mother and father prepared him a dinner, they said it would make him feel better. It obviously didn’t as it had killed him. He then surprisingly pointed at Kargnar and Kulgha, saying they were his parents! Unholy laughter blasted out as the lost soul had disappeared, a haunting experience for the two orcs. The lost orc wasn’t their child but the spirits have a tendency to lie, to mess with the minds of the living. “I am the shepherd of orcs, I help those find peace. The one known as Xuja changed all that, he came with the one called Madeye and a cursed axe, tricking me in to imprisonment.”

Vision of the past took place in front of their very eyes, Xuja the Bloodgiver appeared dragging a unconscious Razaron from behind. Sharguul was also there in all his glory and glared at the blood troll. “Great spirit Sharguul, Ah bring ya dis orc. Da axe he 'ad be cursed, he be trapped now. 'is life be now in ya ‘ands.” Xuja said as she tossed Madeye towards the Sharguul, the son of Akashok growled and responded, “You do not belong here troll! But, I thank you for bringing one of Akashok’s pack to me.” He was right, she didn’t belong here. The unborn walked over and smelt the scent of Madeye, confirming his oath of blood. The great spirit knelt down and placed his paws on the Varog’Gor’s back when disaster struck! Xuja had twisted the blood inside of Razaron creating a trap for Sharguul, the howls and cries of a wolf in pain echoed throughout the vision! Sharguul’s legs were now cuffed with a rite of blood, magical shackles holding him prisoner to blood troll’s desire! “Hah hah hah, so foolish, so predictable! Ya would do anyt’ing fo’ da pack and now ya be foddah for G’huun! Let da feast of a thousand maws begin!” the blood witch said before the vision ended with her speaking the most disgusting of tongue, “Qam oou uhnish kyth zuq Ongg za fhssh as’rr!”

“Without me the orcs of the past and future may not find peace! Akashok’s pack will always be in danger! This is why I need your help! Will you help this one?” Sharguul asked the orcs as they agreed almost straight away, they would try to find him in Nazmir and free him of Xuja’s cruel magic. Sharguul thanked them but the peace didn’t last long, the void had corrupted it’s way here! Tentacles shot up from the ground attempting to squeeze the life out of clan as three Faceless One’s appeared from the shadows, they were speaking their foul language! “Gul’kafh an’shel erh’ongg w’ssh!”

The battle commenced and the orcs appeared to be losing side, most of them had be caught up and trapped by the void like tentacles. It fell to Dhak Skullsunder to save the day, he leapt forward and struck a mighty blow to those that were held captive. The orcs were released as they all entered a bloodlust! From the brink of defeat they quickly dispatched two old god minions before the last tuck tail and ran, using his shadowy magic to portal away! The strength of the old gods is unquestionable and the orcs had only tasted a drop in a ocean of their full power! For now though they won this battle. Sharguul howled urging clan Red Blade to listen to him! “We’ve been here too long! The void is a plague that has rooted itself even here! There are things even I don’t know, be warned the great threat to us all is coming and we must not linger!”

With that the orcs were taken back to the mortal realm and awoke back at the Red Blade Camp, Nakobu and Gashuk looked strangely at the campfire as a ghostly figure with no face was there for a brief moment. Gashuk took it in his stride whereas Nakobu was caught offguard by it, he questioned why he had saw it. Madeye suddenly felt a lot better, like a great burden had been lifted from him which pleased the clan. The day was over and the orcs knew what they had to do now, find and free the great wolf spirit Sharguul, he was somewhere in Nazmir but where? Wherever he is Xuja the Bloodgiver would be there!

Read all about this and more in our campaign summary thread on our official forums.

7 Likes

Spooky! :ghost:

Does this mean the clan has a new (old?) Wolf spirit? I suppose even the balancer of death needs a name!

Great story Raz, sounds like your events are going well!

4 Likes

Maybe, will have to wait and see! :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Wait!?

Poop.

Moar story!!

3 Likes

Whispers in the Shadows

Part 3: The Red Night

Razaron has recovered over the last few days but still looks half the orc he use to be. Luckily for the orcs they have a sense of focus on what they have to do now. They are here to save the wolf spirit Sharguul from the hands of Xuja the Bloodgiver, a vile blood troll. The elders of the clan had asked Old Roji to explore Nazmir and figure out where this Xuja and his blood troll menace could be located, luckily he arrived back at camp with some good news! He tells the orcs of a camp to the north-east named Zal’amak, “Then it settled, we travel to this Zala’muck! Sounds dirty! We leave our wolves behind, for now we do this on foot. I’m sure you know the route Roji?” Razaron quips while Roji scoffs at the remark and beckons them forwards.

The orcs of the Red Blade are on manoeuvres yet again, who knows what lies in store for them on this dark night in Nazmir? One things for sure, Xuja must pay! It’s a full moon as the orcs catch glimpses of it through the vast cypress tree’s in Nazmir, the silhouette of some of the ancient Zandalari ruins dominated the night sky from a far. Darkness will give the orcs the advantage of surprise tonight! Though it wasn’t advantageous when it came to leeches, Goreye, Kulgha, Grarshak, Dhak, and Gul’rok got some suckers attached to them crossing through shallow water. Rhonya and Gaar’thok decided fire was the best way to get rid of them and it did indeed do the trick, though Madeye had a plan to poison them with tobacco.

After being slowed down by the little annoyances the orcs walked in to an open area through the swampy trees, they were close to Zal’amak now but what was that? It sounded like a horn being blown. The orcs cover was blown! Blood trolls appear from everywhere, the orcs had been surrounded! Not just trolls but the biggest Crawg you will ever see stomps in to view and he’s eyes locked firmly on to the chieftain! The crawg charges at Kozgugore, Shrewd quickly intercepts the beast, jumping on it’s back and gnawing away at it’s flesh to try and slow him down! It’s too late or is it? Madeye pushes Kozgugore out of the way as the gigantic horn of the crawg pierces Razaron’s chintin armour. Feraleye lands awkwardly as the crawg tramples his right arm, his wrist now facing the wrong direction. Shrewd jumps off the monstrosity and checks on his master, appearing to try and help the chieftain back to his feet. The crawg frantically swings it’s head back and forth till the impaled Razaron is thrown to the ground fatally wounded. “Hah, Glob proves yet again dat he is special, ya don’t stand a chance orcs!” a Amaki Bloodsinger says to much delight!

The orcs enter a blood lust seeing their Varog’Gor fall as they charge in with no fear at all! The blood trolls never stood a chance, but Glob did. It took countless of axes, daggers and magic to bring the beast down. Finally Naroga climbing on top of the crawg and piercing it’s flesh with her weapon till it collapsed and was still, a mighty kill! Rhonya with the help of Dhak and Gaar’thok tried their best to save Razaron but it was too late, “…Is the chieftain safe…?” Madeye said, his first concern only for Feraleye. Kozgugore was safe, his wrist maybe broken but he would live. “…I’ve seen this moment, it’s been prepared for me…!” Razaron says tapping his eye patch, “…Did I finally proved my worth to you all…? To the clan…? To my family…? Did I…?” Razaron asked with many of the orcs saying he had, Steelheart remarking he proved his worth many moons ago. “…Then I die happy, like all good orcs should… …burn me by our tree… …So I may smile on you from the otherside…! …To you all… For… the…” Razaron says fading, unable to get his last words out.

Razaron had died, finally succumbing to the wounds inflicted by the humongous crawg. Blood pours out of his chest where the horn of Glob had pierced straight through his armour. The orcs were left in shock, the curse of the Varog’Gor never seems to be letting up. There would be time to mourn Madeye but not right now, they are deep within Nazmir and a Zal’amak remains. A huge sphere of blood was in the centre of the now deserted camp, the orcs searched around and found some bloody crystals, scrolls with dark magic written inside them and four strange blades. Rhonya inspected the blades and then looked around at the other orcs, she could almost smell their blood from a distance! Cravings to stab her clan mates reverberated throughout her mind. Steelheart took a deep breath and focused, controlling the dark urge and instead lash out at the sphere! The sphere was instantly punctured as the blood that formed the shield slowly drained away in to the damp marsh ground. These new mysterious weapons shouldn’t fall in to the wrong hands thats for certain.

The sphere was hiding a gigantic cage, as they took a closer look they noticed that it was empty. The bars bent and claw marks scratched in to the floor and ceiling. Perhaps it was Sharguul’s cage? Whatever was in the cage it wasn’t there now, Zal’amak had cost the orcs much for not much in return, how did the orcs get ambushed so easily? What of poor Madeye and where is Sharguul? Old Roji beckons the orcs over, he insists it’s time to move and he knows a good place to stay, Gloom Hollow. The orcs agreed and followed the old tortollan, Razaron’s body followed being preserved in a bubble by some ancient scroll magic. As they were nearing Gloom Hollow Gaar’thok and Kargnar remarked they saw the faceless ghost again, though Roji insisted they carried on to safety.

A tortollan guard notices Roji, “Old Roji, twice in one week! How’s the family? Still away in in the deep seas?” he said with Roji replying in kind, telling them of what just took place tonight. “You orcs are welcome to stay, make yourselves at home. Tonight we tell the tale of Loh and his two girls and one shell!” the Tortollan guard said as the orcs tried to get their head around what took place. It had been a bloody night, the red night.

6 Likes