[H-RP] Orcs of the Red Blade – Now Old Enough to Drive and Vote!

A trip to shadowmoon they said. It’ll be fine they said. All the brown orcs are turning green.
Come check us out in nagrand after the decontamination.

1 Like

Wowee, post has been updated and it’s looking mighty fine. Awesome work Koz!

2 Likes

The wonders that a surprise level 3 forum rank can do to a weathered, old post!

5 Likes

hahaa I don’t even know how the forum levels work… Looking good at any rate!

1 Like

Looking good. Wish I could figure this out. I have the level but not the button unless it is just code to use.

1 Like

There’s a guide that helps explain most of it, down below. Though for some reason, the OP of this thread needs to be formatted from front to end in HTML, including some of the scripts that should be automated. Maybe because this thread got copied over from the old forums, or something. Anyway, shouldn’t be an issue for newer posts!

3 Likes

Yeah… Just figured out as I for jokes wrote the coding to see if that worked… And it did. Thought I had to wait for a UI update or something. Thanks again.

1 Like

Looks great Koz, amazing work!

3 Likes

Drink and Games night Round 1 is over, hope everyone had fun tonight! It was a pre-party for the orcs before the Kosh’harg. I plan to do Round 2 after the Kosh, so don’t think this is over! We’re just getting started! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kosh’harg is going amazing so far, you should definitely attend it if you’ve not yet done so. eyebrow wiggle

2 Likes

We have been having an absolute blast at the Kosh’harg! Thank you for all the work and effort the clan put in :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Glad to hear you are having a great time! :smiley:

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be possible without lovely attendants! :slight_smile: Warms my lil’ heart to see so many people enjoying it.

2 Likes

Kosh’harg is over but our adventures continue! If you’re an orc, why not give us a try? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Kosh’harg Festival may be over, but the celebrating isn’t done yet! On 9 October, we’ll be celebrating the guild’s 15 year anniversary! We’ll have a few fun things in store for the guild to celebrate it, and that’s not even counting the campaigns leading up and going into the Shadowlands expansion! All of that and more, coming soon!

8 Likes

Holy barnicles, you guys been around for fifteen years? Mad respect.

8 Likes

Woah, crazy! Happy anniversary :gift_heart:

7 Likes

After a short outing in Quel’Thalas, we’re back safe and sound in Razor Hill again! It’s from there that our next campaign that will introduce us to the Shadowlands campaign will take place, so hop on by if you’re eager to join for some high adventure!

4 Likes

15 years is an impressive feat. Congratulations!

5 Likes

The past few days the Clan has been quite shaken by weird and mysterious events happening… by higher up order, we moved to the Crossroads and met up with other likeminded people, trying to figure out what is happening and going wrong here in the Barrens and surrounding area’s!
It’s proving to become a very interesting few weeks. :wink:

7 Likes