[H-RP]The Frozen Paw Clan - A Light in the Darkness đŸ”„

I won’t take that PSA into account.

1 Like

PSA: All PSAs are mandatory. Also, we’re gonna be hiding out in Stonetalon for a while, attending the Crimson Compass campaign!

The Frozen Paw are the very best band of mumble filthy traitors mumble Conscientious Objectors the server has. Rogmasha is legitimately lovely I and OOC, and her members are a joy to RP with. Would highly recommend <3

6 Likes

If only Brigante could’ve been free to see the Conscientious Objector become the Conscientious Commander! We’re still going strong in Stonetalon, navigating the simultaneous threats of pirate, Alliance and general world-at-war trouble!

2 Likes

After reading your AA page and the stuff here, this concept sounds interesting to me. Barghast was never one for war against the Alliance, even tho he served. I just might look for you on your travels to the North. Oh, and please ignore the current guild showing, i’ve left it some time ago, but it seems it has not refreshed here yet.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to tag along whenever - for anyone else wondering, our current location will be showing up over here: [H(/N?)-RP] A Roaming Hub - Session Three - Durotar's Heat! đŸœïž

1 Like

Great to see another Alliance guild!

Good luck, Rogmasha.

2 Likes

Sena was promised a hug, don’t think The Fronzen Paw lives up to it’s expectations.

1 Like

Come find us on the road! There’s hugs aplenty when we aren’t in danger.

1 Like

Hmm
 can i get a hug too?

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYxMVRtJr4

Don’t mind me, just passing through leaving this here after I read the title.

Brigante rubbed off the stains and blood, let traitors strike blows, let their Alliance confederates aid them. He had seen the lies with his own eyes. supposedly exiled Alliance criminals, yet strangely not, None of the Alliance had taken action against him, so yet again, proof that the boys in blue never spoke true

Brigante wiped the blood from his forehead and chin.

He spat out blood. Proof that his own side spoke no truth either

No one did

He rubbed the blood from his bruises, the traitors ran free, and the people of good standing had to hide small.

Well
it was not as if the Horde not had been here before

His fury, his absolute rage? The betrayal of the Stygians. They could have kept on -fighting- the Alliance instead of this craven act
He was not sure where his anger came from, but part of it was fury at making a name, then cowering! They -hampered- Horde War Efforts!

They could have stood, they could have fought,Why did they run!

Brigante rubbed his bruises, He didn’t doubt that Philip had his reasons to flee, that the Baron also had a rationale for what Brigante could not help as see but abject cowardice
Pullo, Zeep, Horkim? Hangart! Damned Hangart! Why Him, of all People! What reasons did they have for fleeing the field and letting the sons and daughters of Quel’thalas have to take their wounds in their stead?

Was this the plan all along? That Quel’thalas had to take the hit for the Horde
Everyone knew what the ‘reason’ was. So it make sense. This was the idea then? Soften us up for the idea of being the ones who have to take the punch when it comes?

He rubbed the bruises behind his neck and tried to soothe movement into his shoulder.

He shook his head “Not happening” he muttered.

He ran his hair back “But sensible
Its probably why
They wanted to toughen us up for this
Mother of all Hells
they think -we- of all people needed toughening up for this?”

Brigante glared at the ceiling “They
Don’t understand us at all do they!” “I expected our Allies to Keep Fighting!” he growled meaninglessly at the window as if it would care. He clenched his fists in anger, but only the walls would care

“Its Time Sire, to come and see them” Brigante frowned, but this had to be done, this parade of his ‘punishment’ for disagreeing with the new Regime
. He opened the door and clicked it behind him.

He glared ahead of him and fixed a firm stare on each of the faces “Well, Get it out of your system, wretches!”

The Elven magister looked at him
”You don’t
understand it yet do you, Ranger Captain?”

Brigante growled “Indulge me, you’re only a Magister, I outrank you, you piece of
”

“Wait till I have finished
” the Magister smiled broadly

The Elf continued, “You see we like to keep track of people, and we know your wife, she is not
the most mobile of people right now”

Brigante paled, if such was even possible for him, his black eyes looking even more pronounced. “No, thats
.thats not how we work, that’s not what you mean, you didn’t mean to say that
.”

The Magister smiled sweetly “Your children, what, not yet one yet? They’re awful vulnerable at such an age
Very easy for accidents to happen
children have all kinds of accidents at those times

Brigante went very still.

“Whatever you are saying
whatever we both think we are saying
” he started.

“Its not about what -we- think we are saying
it is about what -you- say next” The Magister replied comfortably

Brigante sagged, his bruised face hanging low He was beaten. They had won
 “Whatever you say you want
 Not my wife
not my children
.”

The Magister nodded “Excellent. Then you will be our Good little Soldier then”

Brigante thought of Tarrithael, Laindor and Kayrissa, the latter two, squealing little bundles enjoying just being alive not even a year old, just taking sheer joy in being alive
 He started weeping
, There was no
There was nothing

He hung his head.

“I’ll be your good little soldier
just leave my family alone”

The Magister even had the decency to look a little sympathetic as they looked at Brigante, and said “Then for the good of your Family
.”

“Be our good little Soldier”

It took a long time for the Farstrider to stop weeping

He would be a good little soldier

10 Likes

Finally got around to updating our noticeboard - Rog’s probably not going to be around to keep it up to date for a, uh
 little while!

Update. This guild is beautiful and deserves to be happy.

4 Likes

If you’re poking about Pandaria in the near future, chances are you’ll see us there. The “road” takes us to the Jade Forest, where we’ll be hoping to aid Horde settlements and sway the rest to our ideas!

Another settlement needs your help, ill mark the location on your map!

2 Likes

Rogmasha, any chance you guys might go to Silverpine/Hillsbrad sometime in March? If so, i may have an opportunity for some restricted if you guys may be interested.

1 Like

Our schedule for the “roaming hub” is open after Kosh’harg; chances are we’re gonna try to find our way to the Eastern Kingdoms, yeah!

Excelent. I’ll need to talk to you ingame some way, if you have an Alliance char i could contact. Or are you online now on Rog?

1 Like

Check in with Amandale!