[H-RP] The Moonlight Melody - The Song Continues

It looks like really interesting.

1 Like

I’m glad you think such! I know we’re all deeply excited to spread a different side of Shal’dorei RP! :smiley: <3

1 Like

I’m excited for it and the timing could not have been better with 8.2 coming and delving into both Kaldorei and Shal’dorei past.

The idea of a Nightborne Priest-like group is something that truly delves into the ancient lore for the Nightborne.

Lovely to hear such! - Do get in touch with me in game soon! Or whisper any of our members online, they can direct you to me!

1 Like

HERETICAL SCUM! I knew letting these mana-addled Night Elves into the Horde was a bad idea, but to see them now praising the goddess of our very enemy… DISGUSTING!

1 Like

1v1 me on Nuketown, no Hardscoping.

1 Like

I am proud to say! This Friday - The 29th! We shall be hosting our first startup ceremony to mark the creation of the guild! - This event will be hosted at Falaanar temple! - Anyone whom hasn’t yet got in touch with me, is free to come along and witness the ceremony to help get a feel for the guild and it’s atmosphere.

I look forward to hearing from more devout individuals soon!

I should also note, in the near future! - I will be hosting a server wide N-RP ceremony! A separate post will come up for that once plans and a date has been arranged.

5 Likes

Tonight at Falaanar temple, we shall be hosting our first event regarding the creation of the order within the sisterhood. Any religious Shal’dorei are welcome to attend and partake or view, or give input!

Be interested in joining the guild or not, we’d be more than welcome to have potential allies and friends come along to witness, meet us and give ideas forward!

4 Likes

Such a brilliant intro for a guild. I can’t wait for the future events, traveling and other things that awaits all our characters! :smile:

2 Likes

Tonight is lecture night at Falaanar Temple. - Our Priestesses and devout magi are going to be aiding our young (and old) acolytes in defensive training for the night. Preparing them for the dangers life has ahead! - We shall also be performing some ancient marksmanship training.

A side note, tomorrow is Wednesday. A reminder, that our blessed Mother Moon once said:

“On Wednesday’s we wear pink.”

And thus her holy desire shall be performed.

4 Likes

Might be a little late. My BattleNet is doing an update and well…not updating…

The concept is really interesting and I wish you best of luck! If you happen to visit Silvermoon City don’t be afraid to come around! Would be happy to design some events for our Shal’dorei allies.

2 Likes

I love this concept! Good luck with it! Sadly I do not play horde, otherwise I would be interested in joining.

1 Like

We, and other night elf, could always roleplay with these folks if they ever enter the night elven homelands.

Feralas would be interesting, to see if the night elves or highborne would be willing to talk with them all, I know Mithralles would probably take a look to see if they do not squander the Mother Moon’s religion too much, and to see if they are not pro-Horde.

1 Like

Oh! Well should you ever desire to get in touch about working together with our Sin’dorei allies! It’d be a pleasure! I am sure! We have a few Sin’dorei friends to the guild, one of whom even offers the odd bit of help around the temple.

Oh, well! I am very glad you’re keen on the concept of the guild as it is! We’re still a neutral guild, so if you ever do see us around, do not be afraid to say hello! Seeing fellow devout sisters, from either the Horde or Alliance is ALWAYS a blessing.

We in fact have upcoming plans to visit Feralas! Especially the ancient temple in the location! There we will be performing a ceremony, and inviting any willing Kaldorei and Shal’dorei. A chance to allow old families and connections to rekindle an ancient light. So I deeply hope we’d get the chance to meet you and your fellow Kaldorei friends. I can assure you MANY of our guildies would be excited to do so.

1 Like

Today, Melody ventured into lands once corrupted by Nightmare - only to find out the troubles have not left woods of Val’sharah just yet!

But there is no darkness that can stand against Her righteous fury, no wound She can not mend. And so those devout succeeded in clash with both forces of shadow and blood, managing to even secure future relations with their neighbors from ancient forests, working together under Her guidance.

It is just a start, but it was already lots of fun and I cant say anything but that I am looking forward to see more of the story unwind.

6 Likes

After a stunning ritual under Elune’s name and guidance. The Moonlight Melody sisters (and brothers) got to fully put their faith into practise. Alas, the ceremony was cut short by filthly H e r e t i c s.

Although the cultists were shown their way -OUT- of the temple, it is clear, something dark is comming to the sisterhood! Soon enough, we shall be venturing to the forests of Val’sharah to fight the threat at it’s source!

The guild is now fully up and running, with a large amount of members, active and roleplaying! Do come along and say hello on the evenings we are about, or contact us if you’re interested in RP’ing with us!

It should be noted, we’re exceptionally hoping for some Temple Guards to protect our devout during missions and even within our own temple! Should your Shal’dorei be devout and desire to protect the temple and it’s blessed members, do get in touch!

5 Likes

Do let me know when and how. Mori will tell the how and why you’re not true Highborne but he is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nonetheless all the luck with your guild and I would love some cross-faction RP with the other Elves! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I am already pestering my friends to come and visit you guys when you hit Feralas!

1 Like

I’d love to come and interact with this guild where are you based IC at the moment?

1 Like